relationships

1. anorange7778

Is there anybody out there, for me?

I feel like I’ll never meet my perfect someone. One day, out of the blue, I received a text from my now-ex-girlfriend that she was breaking up with me. Our relationship was 100% vanilla and left much to be desired for me. I guess we had fallen out of love because I didn’t feel the slightest bit...
  2. J

ABDL Dating Sites

I wrote a forum post a while ago about “abdl match”. A site that was essentially a scam. This time however, I wanted to share some sites that I found which actually turned out to be quite good for anyone who is interested in meeting someone who wants a abdl relationship. Let’s cut to the chase...
  3. BearTale

Finally became little on my own

Today was an emotional day for me. And After a 5 year relationship I had been broken up with it has been 3 months. The emotional part of today is I finally learned to become little without a "Mommy" figure and I also realized when I regressed with her during our relationship, although she was...
  4. I

Intentionally Diapered Rocket Scientist

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to finally join this community! I've been interested in diapers since I was in diapers and am finally only now able to embrace my interests. I am mainly a DL but I do have an immature side to me. As you can tell from my title, other than diapers one of my main...
  5. B

Oops!

Hi! I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste. I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well. First off, I've been a...
Back