changing

1. padded1989

How many?

I have been wearing so much more this summer than usual and mostly really enjoying it! I used to only wear them at night but now doing a lot of daytime too. How many diapers or diapers and pullups do you go thru on a usual day? I think i average 8 or 9 and it just seems like so many!
  2. DLinSecret

Diaper Changing During Road Trip

So I just completed a 12 hour road trip. 3/4 of the way I needed to change. Stopped at a Loves’s travel stop to change. Choose not to bring my diaper bag until I checked out the situation. Bathroom stalls were disgusting. All were full except one. To anyone who was in the bathroom clearly...
  3. I

Invented DIY diaper donner for those who can't change their own.

Hello everyone! I'm a retired career pilot of WW2 Spitfire replica and newspaper/magazine cartoonist (parallel careers) who retired from both in 1990 to live my life's dream as a full time prolific inventor... while talking on my ham radio. :) I'm here to post in the incontinence forum about a...
  4. R

Public Changing

When you guys are out in public and are wet or messy where do you guys go to change? For me I always try an find a family bathroom, but if not I either wait till im home or suck it up and just go into a stall.
  5. Angellothefox

United Kingdom is it illegle to change or get changed in a public toilet?

I do not usually go here on Weekdays, and I know that I should have put this in the mature sectore where politics, soicial justic get's talked about but I am putting it here. So I want to know is it against the law in the UK to change another adult nappy or be changed by a adult in a public...
  6. inconsurferdude

No longer using the toilet

I just realized while writing a response in another thread that I haven't used a toilet at all in over a week, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I've been having off-and-on again issues with IBS the past few months, and after weeks of waking up with painfully strong bowel urges for days on...
  7. inconsurferdude

Getting over public changing embarrassment

I've been wearing diapers during the day for almost a year (and was in pullups before that) but I still feel embarrassed anytime I change in public restrooms. At first I tried to always wait until the bathroom was empty, but of course that's not always practical. It's really easy to say you'll...
  8. inconsurferdude

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Diaper

So I've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time (much more on that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105150-Switching-from-pads-to-pull-ups%E2%80%A6-to-diapers) first by wearing pads and later pull-ups. After some encouragement from the incontinence forum, I decided to...
  9. chestnut7718

Wearing and changing disposable briefs at the gym

I have to wear adult briefs/diapers all the time after an accident four years ago. I was in physical therepy and had to wear them during the exercises. At that time, I couldn't even feel them on. I have recovered except for incontinence. Perhaps as a compensation, I go to the gym and lift...
  10. chestnut7718

Wearing and changing disposable briefs at the gym

I have to wear adult briefs/diapers all the time after an accident four years ago. I was in physical therepy and had to wear them during the exercises. At that time, I couldn't even feel them on. I have recovered except for incontinence. Perhaps as a compensation, I go to the gym and lift...
  11. Cthulhu

Cosidering wearing to a temporary workplace

I'm employed by a company that ''lends'' me out to other companies, so i don't work at the same place year after year (i hope you understand what i'm trying to describe). I'm working at a new place this week (starting tomorrow), before going back to where i've been working for almost a year now...
  12. UnactiveBladder

Wearing 24/7, a Guide by Psynapse

Adisc: I have been writing this for about 3 months. Today I believe it is finished. I'm sorry if it is too long, I wasn't sure where to post it, I thought the Diaper talk section was most fitting but if it has to get deleted I understand. TL;DR - Wear Diapers 24/7, Don't Mess In Public...
  13. B

I want to go to the next level but what is it?

I have been so much happier since I allowed myself to live as the adult baby that part of me has been wanting me to do for decades. I've been wearing diapers full time for 6 months at the end of April. I've been using a pacifier when in bed for several months too. I use a CPAP machine and a...
Back