about me

1. rethrex

Hi i'm a new user and figured i would make an intro.

Hello my name is Kevin/Rethrex i go by either. i am male, and straight. I enjoy wearing and wetting, but not messing diapers. I mostly use the forum for product reviews, and i commonly lurk around other post. I dont post often mostly because i don't have anything to say or add to a topic. I am...
  2. Sockzz

Hewwo!!

Hello im Matthew!! Im an young and inspiring artist and a furry!! I enjoy grunge/punk music and grunge/90s fashion. My favorite band is mother mother!! I'm new to the abdl community and I'm still looking for abdl friends!! Im in Canada and i anyone near me that has similar andl interests, i...
  3. WishfulJirachi

Hi (Again)! Orem UT Meet-ups?

I've already introduced myself a while ago (sometime last year), but a lot of things have changed! I recently moved to Orem, UT, for firsts. Also, I'm thinking about transitioning into a girl (kinda-long-and-also-kinda-weird-story? I can explain later). I've been into diapers for a while due to...
  4. O

A little's hello

Hi Hi im little I am a 20 year old abdl and cgl little I live in Missouri and that is where im attending college at as well. I have always kind of been into diapers but recently found the dl kink and lifestyle.
  5. F

Just saying hi!

Hello everyone! My name is Felix. I just wanted to introduce myself, and perhaps create a great first impression into this wonderful community! I figure I had might as well describe myself a little bit, and take this opportunity to get to know some new people. I am currently 20 years old...
  6. P

Hi everyone!

Hiya, my name is Pollymetta. It's nice to meet you all. :) This is my first time ever being on this site. I'm generally a pretty nice and open minded person, but I definitely do have my limits. I'm a bit shy at first, but I become less shy once you get to know me better. I enjoy playing video...
  7. PinkBee

New To All of This...

Hello! I have a name, but you all can refer to me as "PinkBee". I've thought about the possibility that I might be into wearing diapers, but I am just now admitting to my fetish. I'm here on this site not to make friends-with-benefits or any of that sort but just to make friends and share our...
  8. GoldenHoneyMummy

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone :hug: I have been involved in the Ab/DL community for around 20 years. Being a Diaper Lover, my Little self :cloud9: & an Adult Mummy for abies :paci: & sissygirls :sissy: in real life. Over the years I have been able to explore & discover many facets of my inner self, coming to...
Back