test

1. Avalanche007

Product testing

Does anyone know of diaper manufacturers that look for product testers? People that use the product and provide feedback while products are undergoing development. I would think those people would rather have someone else wear them but maybe not…
  2. S

Am I Autistic?

So I often see someone say they are Autistic and like or do certain things I can relate to. I have never been diagnosed as Autistic though, even by my old therapist from when I was a kid. So on a whim I just decided to try an online self test here...
  3. B

Wish me luck

I'm about to do a graduation test from english language- B2 level. Wish me luck. I'm a bit nervous. Actually I want to know how well would a native speaker do in the test. Any volunteer? :D
  4. tobdy1986

Giant Strollers For Adults Let Parents Test Drive Before Buying

http://www.boredpanda.com/adult-stroller-contours/
  5. KittyninjaW

Dropped all of my classes except for one, and am starting to get that grade up.

Hello, Well as the thread says, I dropped all of my classes except for one, last friday and I am working on bringing that one up. I only had 3 classes to begin with, BTW. And I am going to work on ending the semester on a good note by studying for my tests and finals, Because I am so close to...
Back