sewing

1. TrickCyclist

First attempt at sewing

My first attempt at sewing some waterproof pants.
  2. gigglesquiggles

Up sizing baby clothes?

I love those simplicity, Butterick, mccalls, children's clothes pattern books! They have such adorable clothes and i want some for myself! Only issue, i have no idea how to size up any of the measurements. Does anyone know how to do this? Is this even possible? I feel like it is...
  3. KnappFlannel

My Sewing Thread: AB Clothing and Diaper Projects (pic heavy)

This is where I will keep track of my ab / little pattern drafting and sewing projects going forward and will be updated I as make things. Feel free to comment or ask any questions. Have an idea for a kind of clothing/diaper you can’t locate anywhere else? Comment or shoot me a msg, and if...
  4. PrincessRosalind

Any diaper tips?

So I bought the largest size of a bunch of baby diapers and pull-ups because people said skinny kids could wear them, always comparing waist sizes, mines only 26”, not realizing a big booty will completely stop that from happening haha. Now, my problem is, I live with my parents still because...
  5. L

Hello :) DL Talor and designer

Hello :D Im Fen. Diaper lover and babyfur(~10) I've recently taken my sewing hobby to new heights buying PUL material and making Pullups for myself and others. My hope is to get some snaps and a snap tool and make reusable diapers. In case your curious about commissions I am on Telegram...
  6. MatalicPebble

AIO cloth diaper question

.....I have been wearing cloth diapers for a while now and learned a lot. Particularly how to wash them. I noticed how its better to pre-soak them to prevent oder stains. I also am looking into sewing my own generally because I can't always afford buying new ones when they wear out. It is a lot...
  7. MatalicPebble

Cloth diaper Sewing idea

.....So I got this idea for a project to launch me back into sewing. I found myself talking about sewing to some of my co workers at my job. I did not talk about diapers mind you but I talked about embroidery and sewing in general. I still want to get better at sketching so that I can make my...
  8. MatalicPebble

Sewing Tripp style

Its driving me crazy how the company is doing their styles now and how much they cost. I managed to get good enough at sewing to get into cloths but I cant for the life of me find a DIY on this that mentions the best fabric to use. I want something as close to Tripp material as I can get but all...
  9. MatalicPebble

How did you get started? (Sewing)

In my opinion the best way to learn sewing is to do everything by hand without a sewing machine. I learned how to sew by doing it by hand first. I started with quilts when I was getting serous about learning. I later got into stuffed animals and hand bags. Now I am working my way into sewing...
Back