store buy

1. cltabdl

Your Favorite Baby Aisle Products

What are your favorite products found on the baby aisle of brick and mortar retailers? I’m thinking of Pharmacies, Target, Walmart, etc. Are there certain creams, powders, accessories, toys, or anything else that you would recommend?
  2. I

Recommendations on where to buy adult diapers in Belfast Northern Ireland

Hey everyone! I don't know whether to put this here or in the incontinent discussion group, but I will be going to Belfast in the near future for 2 weeks and was wondering where in town is a good place to buy diapers. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  3. F

Diapers in Brussels

Hello, I have just recently moved to Brussels. I am looking for a place to buy diapers ( that tape shut not pull ups ) wether it be Tena Slips or Molicare I do not care. I just want something that I can wear around the house in comfort and relax. I have tried to pharmacies in the Flagey area and...
  4. Neet

Diapers Near St. Louis

Just a heads up to anyone on the Illinois side of St. Luis, I've found a fantastic place to pick up a few fancier brands of diapers. Maybe not Premium, But definitely better then store brands or depends. It's called Hidegs Health Pharmecy. They have phenomenal service and really, Really good...
Back