pull ons

1. TigerDL

Pullups and Patents

It gets brought up so often: "I'd love an adult sized Pullup", "I wish ABDL companies would make a larger version of Goodnites", "Why don't ABDL companies make pullups?", ad nauseam. In new threads, in old threads, in threads that don't even have to do with pullups. I'm surprised I haven't...
  2. DLinSecret

What are the best Pull Ups for Urine IC?

I’ve been wearing Northshore Go Supreme pull-ups which under jeans are fine. But under shorts or more flimsy material it’s a little obvious in the butt area. Im looking for suggestions of a pull-up which has the capacity of Northshore Go Supreme without the added padding in the butt area. Not...
  3. W

My take on Always discreet pull ups (underwear, pull ons)

I've recently bought the Always discreet pull ups, and I've got to say they're impressive. This will be my take on these diapers. I recently typed out this post, but accidentally deleted everyhing so I'm going to make it a bit shorter than before. Ask me if you want me to elaborate on anything...
  4. C

S. Korean Goodnites Import

I found a S. Korean exporter willing to sell the Korean goodnites with velcro sides to the US!!:smile: I've read that these are just like the slip-on diapers, and run bigger than the US goodnites. The adjustable velcro and prints are noteworthy. The problem is that shipping is costly, and I...
Back