single

1. Newguy1223

New to this

Hey there everyone. I'll be honest I've never tried to connect with anyone like this. I'm 25 male diaperlover. Just wanna talk to people like me.
  2. BearTale

Finally became little on my own

Today was an emotional day for me. And After a 5 year relationship I had been broken up with it has been 3 months. The emotional part of today is I finally learned to become little without a "Mommy" figure and I also realized when I regressed with her during our relationship, although she was...
  3. M

Hello-o-o-o I'm excited to be back on the site

Hi everyone, my name is chris. I'm 24 years old buuut I might as well be 4. Big fan of diapers and pacifiers. ( currently rocking an M4 Abena and my littleforbig.com Gen 1 pacifier). I'm a big kid at heart. I came here with the hope of making friends, ANyone can feel free to shoot me a...
  4. D

Hey Everyone

Hello everyone, i have been playing with adult diapers for quite some time just in private so this is my coming out post. My real name is Erik i am primarily a diaper lover but also like stuffies and get very attached to them. Also enjoy seeing girls in thick diapers and don't mind changing them...
  5. edgyfox

Is it normal for a Babyfur to want to stay single?

I just seem to be happier in life with close friends then in a relationship. But I'm not sure if it's good or bad for a babyfur to want to stay single.
Back