roleplay

1. Sunshine

Hello!! i'm new and i'm looking for rp

Heyo i'm Sunshine, i really like mlp and also making others happy! i have always been a little into diapers and abdl, mostly being a baby myself. But recently i started feeling a lot of joy babying and caring for others ♡ I would like to do more of that and hopefully be a little active here. Is...
  2. Jasonlox87

A 'lil intro, and an invite to rp

Hello lovely individual who happened to stumble on my post. I love to roleplay, as you may know, and would like to get to know you, please if you don't mind reading my profile, do so and feel free to message me about any roleplay ideas you may have. I can be a care giver, but I much prefer to be...
  3. Perrydiapered

Perry the platypus stuck in diapers Roleplay

I was wondering if anyone would be interested doing an RP based on the trap in Phineas and Ferb the baljeatles, where Perry gets caught by the Nanny-Inator and is put in a diaper and playpen, I wanted to do one but this time where Perry doesn't escape or it's harder for him to escape the Nursery...
  4. A

Hii :3 Looking for abdl rp :D

Hiiiii :3 looking for an abdl rp with anyone. I'm 19 F and prefer to sub :3 Mostly prefer League of Legends, Genshin, Vocaloid, and Pokemon..........but can try new things too :3 Discord - ✨Ayako✨#9451
  5. PeppermintBatty

The Magic Toybox (ABDL Roleplay Tool)

Hey guys! So here it is! The publicly released web version of the magic toybox. I hope it helps your babyfur RP be a little more fun and easy. Here's my tagline: **-What is this?-** This is a tool for ABDL/littlespace roleplayers to find activities to do with their friends while roleplaying...
  6. Angellothefox

I have done it. I have made RP for all of us.

This is a community wear you can ether sit back and chat or you can https://discordapp.com/channels/264895064545820676/264898192901013504 This is a community for anyone who is 18+ but keep in mind that that dose not mean it is adult theme. So please keep it PG13 :sweatdrop: I would like to...
Back