male

1. DownLowADISC

Hello

Greetings: hello, I am a 59-year-old male living in the Midwestern US. Personally, I enjoy wearing diapers for the feel of it. I just enjoy that feeling. OnTheDownLow
  2. Paddydaddy34

Finally giving this a try (advice?)

Hey everyone, I have been interested in diapers/abdl as long as I can remember. I was pleased for find a community that can help facilitate my passion. I'd love to meet some people online and maybe even in person. But in person makes me a little nervous. How did you guys find your first abdl...
  3. Newguy1223

New to this

Hey there everyone. I'll be honest I've never tried to connect with anyone like this. I'm 25 male diaperlover. Just wanna talk to people like me.
  4. hunter73dl

My formal introduction....

Hello all! Long time DL, and very surprised I am just now finding this forum?? How odd of me..So, yea. I'm a Diaper Fetishist, and have been for many years now. Married, but she does not participate. Doesn't care that I do, which is better than some have it I suppose, but sure would be cool...
  5. LimeBloodedNoir

Diaper+Suit/tux?

Do you guys feel good if you were in males business wear/business casual while diapered? I dont know if im trans or not, but I LOVE males business clothes! I have really been experimenting with my gender, and Im thinking about binding! THEN I thought about being diapered in a business atire...
  6. hex000f

Question about clothing preferences

I've been thinking about doing 1 on 1 age play with someone who's well equipped and that brought me to the question of what baby clothes I might want to try on if they have any my size. Normally I think that the best baby clothes look is just a diaper or perhaps a shirt and diaper depending on...
  7. R

Hello, from the UK!

Hi there! My name's Luke and I'm a 23yo DL from the UK. I've never indulged in these forums/blogs before now (or any forums really) but I'm interested to see what the fuss is all about! So a little about me. I'm 23, living in Cornwall, UK and happily married to my beautiful wife. I'm quite...
Back