kids

1. michaelmc

Kids films/animations

Whats your favourit kids film or animation? So many to choose from, i like "Rugrats movie" still funny but so many others its hard to choose or list!:dunno:
  2. XLdiapers

Walmart parents Choice diapers stage 7

My Walmart does not have the new "stage 7" diapers. Wondering who out there has this at their local Walmart. Does Walmart have a stage 7 or size 7 in their thicker overnight diapers? Do they make the overnight diapers with the new logo and packaging?
  3. XLdiapers

Was it common for bedwetters to use Diaper Genies?

Was it common for older bedwetting kids to use Diaper Genies for their diapers? Did any of your parents have you use them?
  4. BluefireJay05

Has anyone ever experienced this?....

I am just wondering if anyone has ever experienced seeing parents buying their older children diapers I have on a few occasions. 1. I was in walmart one day and this kid came walking by the cash registers twirling a pack of diapers in his hands (my guess him being nervous that's what I would...
  5. XLdiapers

Biggest baby diapers size 7 anywhere in the world

These are the biggest size baby diapers I have ever found! They are labeled as fitting children weighing 24-36 kg or 53 to 80 lbs! They are also mentioned to fit kids 6 to 12 years of age! Does anyone know of similar diapers found anywhere in the world right now?
  6. T

What Do Would You Tell Your Kids?

Let me just start off by saying how therapeutic this group has been. I no longer have a Facebook or any social media accounts because I just got so tired of people trying to live and show their "highlight reel" of i life that is very different from what they are currently experiencing. I feel...
  7. XLdiapers

Diapers size 7 in Private Label Brands

Does anyone know of any supermarket private label brands of diapers that come in a size 7? I know H-E-B Supermarkets in Texas have them, but are there others?
  8. XLdiapers

What is yoir biggest baby diaper finds?

There has always been companies that have experimented with the markets and have introduced either large size 6's, size 7's, and even size 8's in their baby diaper lineups. Most companies that have done this are mostly private label brands. I am assuming they are mostly made for older...
  9. XLdiapers

New size 7 diapers?

Has anyone seen these new Darlings size 7 diapers? Has anyone tried them? They are rated at 24-36kg and look very big as compared to the Pampers size 7.
  10. kik91

I'm A Bedside Buddy!

Hai guys and girls!! So, a few months ago I wrote one thread about being a Baby Cuddler. Where, I am finally volunteering as a Bedside Buddy! Yesterday was my third shift and it is awesome!! My job is to play with kids and entertainment in their stay at the hospital so they don't feel alone...
Back