female

1. LilacPuppy289

Hello! Im new here♡

Hi! My name is Lilac and I am an age dreamer, ABDL, and babyfur! I am 20, female, bisexual, and also an artist. My little age ranges between 0-6 (I think?). I do wear roughly 1-2x a month but id like it to be more, I am ok with wetting but messing is NOT for me, thank you. I really like...
  2. abcdef

Finally bit the bullet and bought tykables 😅 …

Sooo …. I haven’t been on in a while. I managed to regain a lot of continence for a short period there however it has returned probably worse than before. I found myself having to use pull ups as a booster inside a Tena slip overnight because I didn’t feel safe enough to just go for one as I...
  3. Bunziez

hiii!

hello there! new to this site, but not necesarily new to ABDL stuff. you can call me bunz! i am a cis girl (she/her) and i am an 18 year old college student. i do not wish to disclose any more personal information than that— i want to remain anonymous! i consider myself to be a little/age...
  4. S

🐼Hai Everyone🐼

👩‍🦰My Information👩‍🦰 Hai everyone!! I am a friendly female 30 something, directly from the West Coast in the United States. I love pandas. Aside from that, I love making friends, cooking, playing switch, building with lego sets, photography, traveling, 80s movies and music and knitting...
  5. Demonbabywearspamps

Messing your diaper when female?

I've wondered for a bit how do female ABDLs mess without worrying about your genitals? This is a weird question but I wanted to ask as a person that was born with female genitals and has a bit of trouble with it.
  6. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  7. BabyKai

I'm new to ABDL stuff. I feel really strange about it.

I'm new to this stuff. I live with my parents so I have to be very secretive about it. Luckily for me, I actually have special needs (that's a weird sentence, I've never really been thankful for being disabled) and many of the things that I need for my special needs is quite baby like. I have...
  8. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  9. N

New lady

Finally doing what I always wanted to do! So glad I found this forum, I feel like I live a double life. on one hand I have a posh job in the center of the city. dress posh everyday with heels and makeup but then I get home and I am another person, just love chillin in my own way. On free days...
  10. L

Hi, Im femaile and feel alone and am looking for a female friend.

Hi My is Lizzy... Actually that's my real nickname. I am in my 30's from Canada and quite 'normal' -as society would call normal (besides this :o ) I am studying accounting full time at University and a family mom. I have 'struggled' on and off with my love of diapers and acting like a Baby...
Back