panties

1. txfire89

New to almost everything

Hello, as stated above I am new to almost everything. I just got out of an abusive relationship after 4 years and am opening my eyes to new things. At the time of writing I’m 35 male in Texas. I don’t know much else of what to put but am an open book otherwise!
  2. Pantysnpullups

Who likes showing their undies?

Does anyone else purposely try to show their girly underwear or bras in public? I really enjoy wearing slightly loose fitting pants so if I bend over my underwear pokes out. And I try to wear shirts that display my bra straps or outlines. Does anyone else do this or anything similar? Here's what...
  3. michaelmc

What's the best panties ...

The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern? Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair. With lace elastic or not is another question ? For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants . All links to that...
  4. TrickCyclist

Full panties

It's sometimes surprising what can be found on the Internet. For example, someone has gone to the trouble of scanning entire Sears and JC Penney catalogues going back decades. It's noticeable that panties up until the 80s, at least, used to come up to above the navel and then at some point they...
  5. thatfemgurlrea

My wife makes fun of me because I love silky panties

6. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
  7. Scifer555

I am a male... aren't I?

I mean, I like to wear womens underwear from time to time... maybe a skirt or something. I just would never be comfortable enough in my own skin to go in public. The best I can do is wear eyeshadow, nailpolish, and have panties on under my male clothes. If you ask me that takes some kind of guts...
  8. kashi

Need help with Pantie sizes

Hello! So I've got a quick question I've done my measurements and done some minor sampling in the past though I'm still somewhat unsure of the sizing. My waist line is about 34 and my hips are roughly 37 in inches. My sizing tape is a tad off I think because I can wear jeans that are a 33...
Back