medical

1. Harper

Crib alternative

Ok I have been looking at cribs for a long time. I then started looking at specials needs beds and came across this. http://www.creativecareltd.com/safesound-mini-2/ The cost is about the same for a high quality wood crib. I do like that it can be completely closed in what a mesh top. The...
  2. Mariofan64

AB/DL + Medical role play?

Since Ive been into abdl Ive been into medical stuff as well. To me they seem as if they would typically gel quite well and go hand in hand but not quite so much it seems. My mommy and I do pediatric patient / pediatric nurse role play quite frequently and I was wondering how common that is...
  3. jellyjigger

Incontinence Medical Bracelet

I've recently come across variations of incontinence/health ID cards; examples include a free card such as the write-in one the TSA distributes and a paid laminated one that can be purchased by some ABDL companies that is directly targetted for being put in diapers as opposed to catheters. They...
  4. pottypal

diapers are my lifestyle

after being eviscerated i realized i had to pad up, or pee all over the furniture and car as i could no longer tell when i needed to go. i was unhappy about it for a couple of days until i realized that a really good quality adult diaper made me very happy. wearing them has been a joy, and...
  5. jellyjigger

Best method to ensure diaper "compliance" in medical settings

All my life, I've politely asked (even pleaded) for diapers, but the response is almost always the same. There are many posts where people try to figure out ways to convince medical staff to allow people like us to wear diapers so we can have our home comforts in a medical setting and many find...
  6. O

Neuropathy and incontinence

I was diagnosed with idiopathic bi-lateral peripheral neuropathy last year, which is medical-speak for "I'm loosing sensation in my feet and legs and they don't know why." (I'm not diabetic, and my neurologist did a very comprehensive workup to eliminate many other potentially scary causes.) I...
Back