cloth diaper

1. lilmommasboy

Jelly Rolling

Soooo, I am finally moving away from goodnites and into cloth diapers and inserts. The one problem I have is that the plastic PUL pants I have are my size along with the diaper but the waistband of the diaper sticks out a ton! I was told to jelly roll my diaper which is a prefold and I am having...
  2. Jammy

Anyone know good reuseable Cloth diapers

hello im serching for some recommendations on cloth diapers because im looking for a more affordable way to keep my self diaperd i mostly wear to keep my self calm about posable messy accident but mostly were to relax if that help any
  3. lilmommasboy

Prefolds Help

So I have become god when it comes to pinning cloth, but when I try plastic pants even high rises the diaper sticks out 2+ inches over the top and basically becomes useless. Like the feel of cloth over disposables so please help
  4. PastelPadding

Cloth Diapers?

Seeing how much this is costing me, I'm wanting to look into cloth diapers as an alternative. Does anyone here use them? Does anyone know if there's a good guide online somewhere? In the research I've done, I should expect to need a pail to keep soiled ones in until I can launder them, but I see...
  5. TheDideeboy

Cloth/Washable Pullups (Seeking reviews and suggestions)

I've been using a Gary washable/cloth pull-up with plastic pants and absolutely LOVE it and I want MORE!! However they're a bit on the pricey side ($60). I see Leakmaster sells one too for almost 1/3 the price. Do any of you have experience with these and recommendations? Especially if you've...
  6. RaawrrrPincess

I need some pocket diaper 101

I've decided to purchase some cloth pocket diapers, I don't plan on using them full time, maybe just at home. Disposables will be more convenient in public! To be honest I really don't know what I'm doing so any advice would be helpful. Diapers covers are on the way, I still need the inserts. Is...
  7. Palle

Things only girls who grew up catholic will remember- Rubber pants

I found the following post at: https://catholictalkshow.com/things-only-kids-who-grew-up-catholic-will-remember/ Please click the link to the forum and read some of the unbelievable post found there. In the thread really intrigued me a lot. Can anyone confirm that this really is a thing? (It...
  8. CanEHdaDL

Disposable booster in cloth Diaper?

I'm looking for advice from anyone who has used a disposable booster in a cloth diaper. Would you say the disposable booster is better than a cloth booster? I haven't tried it yet but I'd like to try it soon.
  9. EcoIncon

Cloth Diaper Washing Routine

I see tons of information on washing cloth diapers and I'm sure we all have our own routines. Mine comes from about 10 years now of using cloth diapers the majority of the time and having a high efficiency washer. Here are my tricks but I am sure there are things I don't know about. Pre...
  10. C

Usurpon cloth diaper brand.

Anyone heard about this brand before? Couldn't find anything about it online, only their Aliexpress store page. The only "cheap" webstore cloth diaper brand I've heard about before was Sigzagor, but, while browsing the aforementioned marketplace, i've stumbled upon another printed cloth adult...
  11. timmysus87

Timmy's Fond Memories

Loved reading all the various topics of different embarassing moments, and thought I'd share one. . . I've certainly had many through out the years growing up as a teen and tween, even. So which one to start with, hmmm. . . Well, I guess to give some intro history, since about age 10, I had...
  12. MetalDan86

Good adult all-in-one cloth diapers

Anyone know of any good all-in-one cloth diapers that offer decent protection? The only ones I know of are by Leakmaster. https://www.adultclothdiaper.com/Leak-Master-Adult-All-In-One
  13. HellNo

Another cloth diaper thread

I am sure this has been asked to death, but I am looking into cloth diapers. From what I have seen there are a million different options available and I am honestly a bit overwhelmed as to what to buy. So maybe some of you more experienced DLs can help me? I am looking for a thick diaper that...
  14. JigmeDatse

Cloth Diapers ... What are your thoughts?

I'm not sure if there should be other tags these kind of look like good ones. I mostly wear pull up cloth diapers, with vinyl pants. I sometimes will go with something else. I mostly don't wet, and actually don't wear the waterproof pants unless there's the possibility that a big wetting...
  15. ShyKary

ABU "Scent Option" Removal

I recently bought 2 10-packs of diapers from ABU with the scent option. I was really excited and wore one of each ^^ I made sure to take a shower before and after play but when I left for work the next day the scent still stuck to me! The whole place smelled like ABU Diapers for 8 hours and I...
  16. nightfox320

Leakmaster PUL Waterproof Pants Issue

Morning yall! I have a quick question for those that use cloth diapers at night. As some of my previous posts indicate I have mostly transitioned to using cloth diapers at night. As such, I invested in quite a few PUL pants, mostly the Leakmaster brand. Additionally, I switched to some snap on...
  17. K

Hi ! I am new and looking for friends to talk about AB/DL

Good day everybody ! My name is Max, I am 19 years old from South Africa / France, I have been trying to connect a lot with the Abdl community through social media aka discord I am seeking on making some new friends who would be ok to talk sometimes on discord about serious/deep topics...
  18. Cammer

Cloth vs Disposable diapers for urinary IC

I’m not in the market right now for cloth but things may change depending on some things. What’s y’all’s opinion between cloth and Disposable For night time/ daytime accidents? Is one better for night or day? Just having bladder issues and trying to do some research.
  19. nightfox320

Cloth Diapers and Fastening Methods

I wanted to see / share how others fasten their cloth diapers to themselves. Since the start of the supply chain issues I obtained a substantial supply of cloth diapers for my overnight needs. When I first started I was using pre-folds with standard diaper pins. However, as I used them more...
  20. Inneedofcuddles

How many inserts do you need for a pocket diaper

I want a pocket diaper but I’m not sure how many inserts to buy These are the inserts I will be using and if I don’t want to wet or mess should i still wash before use does washing make them thicker or more comfy?
Back