abdl adoptions

1. emdl

Wiltshire

Hey everyone I’m em:) I’m a 19yro M from the Wiltshire area Im looking to get to know other baby’s around me. When in little space, I love being babied and treated like a girl If your not from the Wiltshire area, I’m still happy to make friends from elsewhere:) Ill try post as much as possible...
  2. GabyinPurple

Hi from Gaby, diaper virgin 🧷🧷💩💦🌈

Hi Gaby older non transitioning trans. One day into diapers 💜💜😘🥰😍. Hope my Daddy comes back . He dared me to try them. So far only pee-peed. He wants me to mess them to. Might do an enema to help. Definitely need to find some bigger girly plastic panties 😍😍. I leak but might be brand thing...
  3. B

Looking for Rumple-Mr. Gold long term rp partner.

Hello I was hoping to find someone to do a cute roleplay in messages where Mr. Gold from once upon a time takes care of his sick special needs daughter, details will be in DM
  4. LittleMatt

CapCon 2023

I had the privilege of attending CapCon 2023 and you will see my badge credentials attached. I absolutely loved CapCon, it was honestly amazing. Adult size swing set, changing tables, adult playground, ball pit, anything age pay that you can imagine, was there. I talk to so many different...
  5. L

....hi

I am a lil and wair most the time and at nite time, got ADD and ASD all my life and sry for the spelling also. Had always had hard time with spelling, I am shy and dont talk lot but am frendly, I have been bisy lately so if I dont anser you on here I am so sry I am not ignoring, anyway...
  6. JFNUFC1994

Tips on finding a care giver

I am trying to find myself a care giver, preferably a mummy, but only seem to find ones that want to charge me for it, does anyone know any good places or websites that I can post on to find a genuine mummy please?
  7. JFNUFC1994

Hey Everyone! I’m new here 😳

Hey Everyone, I’m glad to have found a forum for like minded people like myself! I’d like to just post a little introduction about me, if you’d like to have a read through and also say hey back with an introduction of yourself, I’d be super grateful as I can’t wait to stay meeting new people 😛...
  8. ABCelaenasWorld

Macaroons? Or Macarons?

This is to help me ease up a little bit😩☺️
  9. P

No one to be friends with?

İs there anyone in Turkey l can talk to?
  10. RainbowBaby

Bouncing Baby Boy!

Hey, I finally remembered this site and decided to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old trans little boy from Ohio in the US. I'm polyamourous and [Removed By Eulogy (We're not a personals site)]. Please note that I did say "Another". Meaning I already have one, but we need another to complete...
Back