challenge

1. FinnaYeet

Gonna be wearing for 24+ hours this weekend. Anyone Got any Challenges?

I've got a weekend free after a while of not wearing. Anyone got any suggestions on any challenges to do without changing? My only rule is no Messing. Not to put anyone down that does it, but its just not my cup of tea.
  2. jeje

Dares and Tasks.

Anybody have ideas or links to dates and tasks. Punishment roulettes or dice challenges.
  3. stanleyspaceboy

Let's make an ABDL OC!

for anyone who has never heard of something like this, basically, each comment determines a feature on the oc (species, gender, hair color...), and i will try my best to make it into an actual drawing! so, let's try it ourselves! reply 1 - species (preferrably human) reply 2 - skin color reply...
  4. 1

Looking for a challenge/game

So I just purchased my first proper diapers, just a sample pack of 2, and have a day to myself this week, I have some older pull-ups laying around and want to do some sort of challenge/game that will have me start the day in big boy undies progress to pull ups, and end the day in a soggy diaper...
  5. XavierAndOrKoopa

Here’s A Challenge I Thought Would Be Fun! Let’s try to think up ideas for a AB/DL Commercial!

Here are some suggestions: 1: you are allowed to use real brands (or just make something up!) 2: it can be about diapers,wipes whatever. 3: if you want to you can make variations on ads that actually exist! And 4: Have Fun!
  6. S

Locked in a dress

Hi, I love wearing skirts and dresses. I always have some anxiety going out. Less anxiety in the skirt more in a dress. I have a few costumes that I love to death and want to wear them out but get on the verge of a panic attack when I am about to go outside. So past two nights I have forced...
  7. michaelmc

Terry nappy challenge

I looked up how to do an old fashiond nappy using terry towel nappy,i then used a terry towel and made one pinned it on put on my plastic pants, it was cumfortable and held a suprising amount of pee. The terry nappy i challenge you to try it!:biggrin:
  8. CinnaSwirls

Wearing 24/7 for a week?

So, I've made a great introduction, and then I suddenly reply, exclusively, for all the time I've been here. After that well received introduction I hope this next thread isn't a disappointment! First thing I'll mention is, I don't exactly have a week off. I don't have any time off, in fact...
Back