training pants

1. DLAce2010

Training pants and "Accidents"

I'm a pull-ups fan and i like to "have accidents". The kind of accidents where you try to be a big kid, hold it, not stop to go potty, potty dancing and up peeing in your pants. Adult incontinent underwear has 0 fun designs to get in the headspace. I want to try out training pants/underwear to...
  2. angelpup

advice for discrete incontinence wear in daily life?

hello everybaby and friends!! I am personally adjusting to diaper use as I guess I am hyperaware to 'cleanliness' and I can panic due to this at times, if that makes sense. I have only tried Rearz & littleforbig so far and while the prints are adorable I find myself getting little bumps I...
  3. Sam

Since when did the Parent's Choice Training Pants Stop having velcro sides?

I got some Parent's Choice Paw Patrol training pants at Walmart in Canada, but the sides aren't re-fastenable like Huggies Pull-Ups (Pic Below). I looked up some pictures on the Internet, it seems that the version with coloured (pink and blue) waistbands has velcro sides. (image credit...
  4. Christopolis

Paw patrol Pull ups in Canada

apparently Walmart now finally has the paw patrol designs on their parents choice training pants in Canada. for the longest time they didn't not sure if they just got the paw patrol ones here or if I'm just noticing them now but i know it had to be somewhat recently.
  5. OmiOMy

Training Pants

I'm looking into getting some training pants to wear during the work day. My job is heavy work in a warehouse, but the thing about it is, my boss is a ball buster and I have a nervous bladder that tries to clear out every time someone gets in my face. I've already tried to see if my diapers will...
  6. F

Well beginnings training pants

Hello! I'm new here and one of the reasons I've joined is because I want to get someone's take on the well beginings training pants, I've looked all over the internet and I can't find any decent reviews. So, I was hoping one of you guys (or girls) could help! Also, can you upload images? If so...
  7. tobdy1986

Cloth Training Pant Designs?

What kind of designs would you like to see on cloth training pants? I'm not asking for trademarked characters or anything like that. I'm thinking more in terms of generic designs like those seen on Honest company products and such.
  8. tobdy1986

Upsized Pullups!

I'm sorry if this is a repost, but I was browsing Etsy today and found a seller who is offering up-sized (altered) pullups, goodnites, etc. The price seems a little high but I'm interested to see if anyone has tried them? For Girls...
  9. Tylexon

Training Pants.

Can anyone recommend some nice training pants, I have seen a couple online but no one seems to write many reviews... Currently I'm looking at these: http://abdlfactory.com/trainingpants-for-adults-with-little-dinosaur-print
  10. T

Dreaming Reality

Over the past couple days, I have had the ability to indulge my inner-baby with the rest of the family being gone on a vacation. I opted for a stay-cation as they went to what is basically just a alcoholic music festival and I don't drink any form of alcohol. Last night, I had a dream. All I...
Back