mam

1. Oinker94

Original (pre-1992) MAM Pacifier Revelations!

As luck would have it this month, I got my hands on MAM pacifiers that were made prior to 1992! Got these on EBay, and I was lucky enough to be the only bidder! I wanted to modify these myself with adult sized nipples that I have on hand (have to anyway because of the age of the nipples), and I...
  2. Oinker94

Original Classic MAMs in Adult size?

I know it’s a stretch, but wouldn’t it be cool if another adult pacifier was made using this shape? It’s the way MAMs were made prior to 1992. They were eventually fazed out in the early 2000s. This particular kind was my first paci when I was a baby.
  3. Oinker94

MAM styled Pacifier nipples are here!!!

Check Dion413’s EBay page. After all these years, they’ve finally arrived!
  4. Oinker94

The Perfect Pacifier! (Latex Edition)

In my early days as a little, one of the first things I got to express this side of me was purchasing pacifiers. My first adult models were a pure Nuk 5 and a Nuk 5 modified with a MAM guard. They came from Baby Pants, which has since become semi-active. I absolutely hated the pure Nuk 5 because...
  5. bibi2205

Tips on modding pacifiers?

I'll try to keep the backstory short: Over the last 20 years or so I've used and collected many, many pacifiers from various brands (Avent, bibi, Nuk, Dodie, Mam, Tommee Tippee, Suavinex, Bibs, Chicco, ...) but my favorites will always be the classic (90's/2000's) bibi pacifiers as that was the...
  6. sproutling

Taking Apart a Mam Butterfly Pacifier

Its been a while since I've posted, but since I'm back to the scene i've been finding cute button style mam pacifiers and modifying them. These are the ones I've modified so far: But today I picked up these adorable butterfly style mam ones, these here: The first ones I got, the button in...
  7. Shyanne

MAM Night Pacifers

Ok..chances are most of you wont see this or read this. But I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find any of these pacifiers for sale anywhere? Or if anyone had a spare paci of one of these they are willing to sell me? They are MAM Night brand pacis but everywhere online is randomly...
Back