shopping

1. lilbabygirlbella

Best Products on Amazon

Hewwo, I really new to AB not just DL what’s the best stuff you have all found on amazon! Also should i get a cloth diaper or a diaper cover so confusing!
  2. padded1989

Maybe moment?

was driving around and pondering this question during shopping time, have you all out there had moments where you didn't exactly get caught wearing, but like, realized afterwards that your diaper might have been poking out or showing a bit? I had one the other day when I got home from picking...
  3. WashABDL

Anyone have a favorite Etsy shop or little-known ABDL maker they'd like to share?

(Mods, If this sort of post isn't allowed, forgive me and remove. I didn't see any rules against it I hope.) I'll start, because I have been deeply impressed with two shops in particular. The first I have ordered some mittens from, and Chris absolutely customized them to my perfect dream. I gave...
  4. cltabdl

Your Favorite Baby Aisle Products

What are your favorite products found on the baby aisle of brick and mortar retailers? I’m thinking of Pharmacies, Target, Walmart, etc. Are there certain creams, powders, accessories, toys, or anything else that you would recommend?
  5. tiny

Biggest diaper order?

I recently ordered some of the last batch of Abena M4s, and a few other diaper brands... and I was amazed that the courier listed the total weight of the delivery as 37kg! That's more than half my weight! Should keep me going for a while. I still have a stash of plastic-backed M3s and...
  6. Neet

Help Needed on my next purchase!

One of my few gifts this Easter is an amazon gift card with $30 on it, which honestly is one of the best presents I've received cause now I get to try out a new brand of diapers! Thing is, I'm not too knowledgeable on the pros and cons of most diapers. As of today, I know I really like the...
Back