ideas

1. C

Diaper activities?

What do you like doing while you're in a diaper? It can be something you only do while in a diaper or something you find more fun in a diaper. Just wanted to get some ideas of things to do to enjoy this part of my life further!
  2. M

Diaper rash/smell prevention idea.

So I've had this idea for a long time. But, why don't they put like Activated Carbon and this stuff like Seachem Purigen in diapers? Seachem Purigen is made for removing ammonia/nitrite/nitrate and stuff, and it's re-usable. (could work great in a cloth diaper.) It's all safe, I mean like...
  3. A

dealing with the smell

so i have looked around a bit and have yet to really find a thread dedicated to dealing with the smell of used diapers, so i'll post what i have learned here and hopefully some new ideas will come up. so far the best solution i have found for containing the smell of used diapers is a military...
  4. CryBaby

Ideas for My New Little space Room?

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry about that!! I've been super busy finding a job (which I finally got today!) and now planning to move. When I move I'm going to have a room dedicated to Littlespace. I already have some ideas, but I want more! Lots and lots and lots more! Gimme...
Back