warm

1. 2Little2Late

Onesie For Warmth?

I was curious if anyone wears a onesie under their clothes for extra warmth but without burning up? If I wear Cuddl Duds under my clothes when I work at night, I roast and sweat to death. But yeah, starting to get cold up here and l need to stay nice and warm.
  2. Agent66

So I get the "Warmth" feeling now.

So yesterday I was given half of a trusted friends stash. He basically said, I don't like these; they are too snug on me. My friend had everything from the adult stuff to Medical Diapers/Depends/Baby Diapers(Adult) Sized. There was this brand called "Parents Choice, Boys Overnight training...
  3. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
  4. dlbilli

Warm, Wet, and Secure

Hi everyone - I found this community by accident and have enjoyed the posts. When I was 6 and in hospital for a few days I was diapered over my loud protests. My dad explained the need for the staff not getting up every 15 min to take a child out of their crib to the bathroom. He told me to...
Back