introducation

1. lizzyrosewater

Intro - Love chatting

Hello All! Been a long time coming I’ve reference so many helpful posts on adisc over the last 10 years of me on an off diapers and sissification. So many of your posts really help encourage or answer so many questions about the ABDL world For the into I’m Lizzy, I’m a sissy, MTF, at the...
  2. babybubbyy

Hi guys-introduction

Hey! I’m bubby I’m new just wanted to say hi. I like doing arts and crafts and coloring and journaling! I have a cat he’s my friend. My favorite stuffie atm is my sleeping stich! How are u all doing?
  3. lokisvixen

Offishal big kid

Just realized I havent Made one of these so here a bit about me I'm Luka Hazeous you can call me Sage or sky . i am Transgender . I am a fun loving person as well as a little and a Daddy. I am also into puppy and kitten play. I love anime and i love cosplaying. I am a therian meaning i believe...
  4. HomeMadeLuigi

Introduction Finally

Hello! I made this account a bit ago and i’m finally getting around to introducing myself. I am interested in diapers even though I haven’t actually experienced wearing one. Heres a bit more about me: I’m very social and love to talk! I’m interested in computer science and planning to have a...
  5. PoepieNick

Introduction

Hi! My name is Nick. I am 29 years old and live in Holland. I am a car salesman and live normal live. Except for 1 thing. I am an DL. When I was young I was a bed wetter. This is probably why ( not sure ) I love wearing diapers. I have known for almost 17 years, since I was 12. I used...
  6. Neephy

Greetings Adisc

1) Hello! Who are you? Hey so if you my screen seems familiar you might know me as I use neephy on a lot of 18+ sites, you might not because i have habit of lurking and not heavily interacting in those spaces. I'm currently studying applied mathematics as a part time student and am currently...
  7. H

Hey

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to all this and just thought I would say hi
  8. T

Any DLs in southern Oregon?

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and was interested if there were DLs here from southern Oregon. I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time, and just haven't made an account. But I'm happy to say I've joined. Let me know where your from and something cool about you, or your hobbies...
  9. CheetahRain

Rem says Hi!

Hey there! Call me Rem. I'm a fairly chill and friendly diaperfur/regressor who doesn't tend to hold grudges. I enjoy talking about many different topics and I love making new friends. Right now because of the state of the world, I was wanting to find a calm space to just focus on things that...
  10. G

First time interacting online about ABDL

This is my very first time making any interaction on the internet involving ABDL stuff. First off I am a diaper lover and I only just wear them, I like having a secret. I am in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, witch does know about this and also does support me. I am in college right...
  11. BurgundyRose

bonsoir!

good evening! I've been a lurker for a while and decided to say hello. I'm twenty one and live in the united states. You can call me burgundy. I'm a little, a dl, and suffer from occasional incontinence issues. I'm currently getting ready to return to school by the end of the year to pursue a...
  12. D

Hello lovelies!!

I forgot that introductions are a thing. So... hi. I used to be a part of this group before it became 18+ only. I've changed a lot since then! I'm in college studying to become a therapist and working part-time at a local bookstore/coffeeshop. I enjoy writing, playing piano, and doing crafts...
  13. Z

Hi I'm Zen

Hi I'm Zen I'm a student of art and programming. I enjoy being my self; that could mean running around with friends being crazy or just snuggled in a bed reading a good book. I'm new to posting here, I finally decided to try and interact more since it is what I've been meaning to do for a long...
  14. AwwwKatie

Heya - Katie here :)

I don't really know what to put...But i guess I'll just type and see what happens! I'm here to make new friends, express my opinion, have a laugh and everything in between! I'm a little but I don't have a little age and a lot of people say that's odd (I guess i just like to be regressed?) My...
  15. Alicetrn

hi hi

HI HI peoples my name is Alice it's nice to meet y'all. I'm 23 , transgender and live in Raleigh, NC. I'm hoping to make some new friends local and non local. Message me if you wana talk at all. >^.^<
Back