canada

1. totters

Daynitecare Sale

For the Canadians in the group, Daynitecare is having a pretty awesome sale. I just bought a case of STR8UPs for $110. There is lot of other stuff around 50% off. Usually I don't buy from them as they are typically more expensive, however I definitely took advantage of the sale today! Not...
  2. GreasyGears

Trainer GreasyGears wants to say hi!

Hi. I've been a long time ABDL lurker on this and other forums. Until February of this year, I wasn't involved much in ABDL communities. I've since joined many Discord servers and made accounts for some sites and forums. I'm just happy to be here and talk with people like all of you. I've been...
  3. Dee

Anyone in or around northern ontario?

Looking for other ab/dls in the area. Where are you diaper ppl at ☺️
  4. BebeNismo849

BebeNismo849

Bonjour à tous, pour commencer vous devez savoir que je suis un bébé de la ville de Québec, dans la province de QC, dans le Canada. Je suis déjà en couple donc ce que je recherche ce n'est pas une relation long terme, ont est ouvert pour plusieurs raisons mais la première c'est qu'on a pas que...
  5. Canadianfalls

Good alternatives in Canada?

Wondering what the lesser-known alternative diapers are for us up in Canada? I've been browsing several sites, and will share a list for those who like me want to get the best bang for their buck when buying. Cost-savings are the goal. I found the Nateen Canada brand today, seems decently priced...
  6. Canadianfalls

Canadian Insurance Coverage

For my fellow Canadians - Ontario mostly - do you have an insurance plan/provider that covers adult diapers or subsidises them for you? Ontario has no coverage for this, and I'm not ODSP eligible. What private insurance plans do you use or know of that have this coverage and can lessen the...
  7. Canadianfalls

What are the best value diapers available in Canada?

I'm Canadian, from Toronto. Male. Wondering what the best value diaps are here. Going through 2-3 Depends w/ tabs per night is becoming wasteful. ATNs are nice but also don't do it for me anymore. I sit for long periods for work and gaming, and sleep diapered. Very heavy wetter. This leaves me...
  8. Sockzz

Diaper/Potty License F2U Base

9. R

Tena Slip Maxi's- Medium's not available in N. America?

Has anyone else tried to order the Tena Slip Maxi's in Med and noticed that they aren't available in North America? Specifically Canada. Do you know why? Small and large are available but mediums seem to be out of stock everywhere.
  10. ESPF

10 years ago

About... ten... ish? years ago there was a company/web page out of Canada that sold all sorts of plastic panties (White/colors/prints) and vinyl underskirts. Are they still in business? Anyone got the URL?
  11. G

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately?

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately? I’ve seen rumors online from the last year or 2 that they may be out of business. Anyone have any info?
  12. A

Any AB Girls from Canada here?

Heyya everyone, Just wondering if there is any girls wo are from Canada. I have meet so many dude into this, but not yet a girl. Being the only girl that I know of around my area, I'm going crazy. To many boys into this. It's driving me away. Hope there is more girls in Canada!!!!
  13. W

Hello from BC, Canada!

Hey all! I'm WellPadded83, currently residing in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I have been a DL for as long as I can remember... I use to keep a stash of diapers when I was little and even getting my Mom to ask my Aunt for some. Guess she thought I would grow out of it :) I've kept this a secret...
  14. R

Canadian Store bought Diapers

Hey All! Im asking everyone Canadian or not, what the various store bought options are in Canada? This can be any store that i can go to in person. Not online. Its still isn't an option for me and im totally fine with that for now. Im still inexperience with in store purchases so far. Only have...
  15. cathyaqiong

Hello!

Hello, nice to meet you all. I am very new in the abdl world, and I came here in order to learn more about it, and to find out my likes and dislikes. I am located in Ontario, Canada, and I hope to meet some like minded people in my area.
  16. Dashsanta

New guy here!!

Hey everyone!! I'm new here! So just a little about me..I am mainly a little and a diaper lover! I also love music, photography, travel, and hockey, and I am looking to go to school for music performance I want to make some new little friends here so please add me as a friend!! I'm a fun guy!
Back