tbdl

1. M

New Here

Hey! I’m new here. I have been interested in ABDL and DL type stuff for a while and have anonymously been broswing for years. Today I recently decided to actually make an account. I’m a teenager and have not be able to fulfill any of my diaper fantasies because I live with strict parents who...
  2. luke317

Hi

Teen boy who love to regress
  3. H

I need help please

My 12 year old is TBDL. I have been highly supportive and non-judgmental as we all have our pleasures. I have only had 3 requests/rules with it. No lying about age, no sexual content and no photos or videos. Every rule has been broken. They are all VERY broken. I don't know what to do with...
  4. Adiaperlover

Is there any TBDL subreddits?

I have a friend with a TB son (15 years old) and we're very good friends (me and the son) and they wondered whether there was any TBDL subreddits?
  5. PastelSaigoMaiden

What Should I do??

My girlfriend found my Diapers and she's not talking to me, I'm scared that she's going to Tell me she's breaking up. I don't want this Relationship to Be over.
  6. B

Do I let my girlfriend in on the fun?

I have been in a relationship with a girl for more than I year now, and I really want to tell her about my ABDL side. I have been super tempted to tell her in the past but could never get myself to. She always likes talking baby talk to me and when I make pouty faces and stuff, but that is a...
  7. B

I think my mom knows...

I have had a few separate hiding places for my ABDL supplies, but recently I went to grab one of my big pacifiers from one of my hiding spots that also has a few girls goodnites, but this time the goodites, as well as both of my pacifiers in there were gone. This isn't the first time something...
  8. goodnitesco96

Baby Diapers for 20 year old?

Asking here as a diaper lover (just wetting/flooding, no messing), what diapers (if any) would fit a 6'3" 32-34 waist size 20 year old? I know goodnites do, I'm wearing a wet pair right now, and have a pack of Abena M4's, but is there like any baby diapers that would fit? Like Pampers Size 7 or...
  9. T

[NEW] ABDL/TBDL RANDOM CHAT SITE - Like Omegle, But About Diapers Only!

Hello all ABDL/TBDLs, Many of us all have used a site called "Omegle.com" at least once before to talk about diapers or even for your very own erotic fantasies ;) But it gets difficult sometimes when you face wrong interest matches or even bots. I like a lot of people get bored of this, so I...
  10. Sitherus

found real adult pampers

I was browsing ebay and found real pampers branded adult diapers. 2 questions can anyone tell what diaper the tape has been applied to? and how long until he is sued? I want to buy but i'm broke right now. Here is the link http://www.ebay.com/usr/mimjoseph?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Hoping you guys...
  11. KittyninjaW

I'm not 100% sure what i am???

Hey, Its me again. I fell I am doing well in my personal life, now because I fell I talked to my grandma and I got the whole truth out, She hasn't really mentioned it again but I've been doing good, emotionally since my last thread. Still There is one question that I have been wondering about. I...
  12. Dashsanta

Confused about myself!

Hey everyone! So I am not sure about being a sissy girl! I am a straight guy and I know I am defiantly not interested in men.. However I do like being a sissy girl! I like wearing girly diapers, bras, panties, dresses, skirts, girls tees, and shorts, and anything else girly! And I do like...
  13. Dashsanta

New guy here!!

Hey everyone!! I'm new here! So just a little about me..I am mainly a little and a diaper lover! I also love music, photography, travel, and hockey, and I am looking to go to school for music performance I want to make some new little friends here so please add me as a friend!! I'm a fun guy!
Back