big diapers

1. punkiekit

Big/Puffy Diaper Recs?

I feel like my diapers are never puffy/big enough! In littlespace I love the look/feeling of a bulky diaper. But stuffers are a bit of a hassle for me, and I’m plus sized (5’2 & 220 lbs) so my thighs will make already not super puffy diapers flat. Any good big diapers for a big baby?
  2. Ctu

Very big diapers ?

Anybody know of really big, wide and deep diapers? [edited for clarity] ~KitsuneFox
  3. L

Question about diapers for tall people.

I was wondering if anyone has come across a diaper for someone like me. I’m 6’10” and 350lb (yes the weather is lovely up here =P). I’ve tried abu little paws, crinklz, dotty the pony pride, meijer brand, rightfit extra (this one is ok ish). The problem I’ve had is that my waist is size 48” but...
  4. D

New to diapers - I'm trying to find the most comfortable but don't know where to go

Hello there...I am a little girl who is new to diapers and interested in wearing diapers for comfort and protection. I really want to wear the most big and crinkly ones that also look cute. I heard that there are diapers made specifically for adult babies which might be what i'm looking for but...
Back