introducing

1. Alzzy

New to the adisc world

Hiii, y'all can call me Alzzy, I'm 18 and I'm from the US, I'm more of a middle, and I love music, video games, and of course baby stuff 🐻 Hope everyone is doing great, peace and wish you all the best!! 💛
  2. Miceturtles333

About me

Name I go by: Kai Big/little age: 23/3 years old Hobbies: drawing/coloring, crocheting, playing games like Minecraft or animal crossing, playing with toys like magic mixies, blocks, and monster high dolls Likes: making friends, wearing diapers, pink and green and black, wolves, horses, spooky...
  3. DerNorden

Hey, I’m new !

Hey, After my registering on this website I want to introduce myself with this thread :) I’m a young male from Europe, which has found out about his favor for diapers about 2 years ago. Half a year later I’ve purchased my first Diapers, such a great - but to be truth also a scary - experience ...
  4. DiapAuthor

Hello world

Hi everyone, Long time lurker, finally registered. I’ve been dealing with incontinence on and off most of my life. I’m a type one diabetic and I’m currently on dialysis. Counterintuitive to what is thought about people on dialysis, my body still puts out a copious amount of fluid totaling around...
  5. KrakenBite

Hiii!!

Im KrakenBite, im a ABDL game developer and i would like to share qhit you mi latest game in the next thread! Happy to be here~
  6. Memediap

Toch even voorstellen

Hallo allemaal, Ik ben een 21 jarige jongen qelke al heel lamg iets met luier heeft... hoe het precies is ontstaan weet ik niet😅 Voor de mensen die het zich afvragen, ik kom uit noord holland ... Als iemand iets wilt weten vraag t gerust Hello everyone, I'm a 21 year old boy who has had a...
  7. Adnap

Hello from Colorado

What's up y'all, just wanted to say hi! I am a northern Colorado abdl, babyfur. I just got out of a 7-year relationship. He cheated on me with another dude. I am wanting to start looking for new friends and new people to chill out with. More about me, I am an ex-chef who did that for eight...
  8. BabyPrincessMimi

Hi There!

Hello everybody, I just found this site earlier today and I've found it very helpful and informative. I'm very new to dl but its very clear to me now that I should try and join this community I suppose I should say I'm a shy person with many mental disorders. I'm in my last year of school...
  9. DragonFire04534

Getting Rid of Lurker

Hello everyone! My name is DragonFire. I'm posting, because I was labeled a lurker. I'm sorry, but there are other stuff to do in my life. I'm going to put my stories online (here?), but they do not go with the theme of AB/DL/Furry/etc. So yeah!
Back