change

1. Crinkleboy

I may be too big to lay on the changing table but it can still help me in other ways 👌😊

Probably the best public restroom change ever. It was a single person bathroom and rather than have to keep bending over to get my things out of my diaper bag I got to start off by putting everything I needed on the changing table. I than proceeded to change with my back against the wall next to it.
  2. pugglesmuggles

How many diapers do you usually carry around with you?

I'm just wondering how many extra diapers do you all with 24/7 UIC or similar conditions carry around with you in your backpack, briefcase, drawstring bag, etc.? I've been totally UIC for about 3 years now and I still feel like I "overpack" even for just a normal routine work day- to the office...
  3. BigTykes

How Full Do You Fill Your Diapers?

About 60 to 80% full usually for me personally--otherwise I've risked leaks or the SAP coming out--neither of what I've preferred in most cases. I tend to need to drink lots of water and pee in large quantities at a time due to my muscle condition so I usually have been using high capacity and...
  4. XxdiaperxX

How often do you use your diaper?

How often do you use your diaper? I was wondering...
  5. hankshrader

Diaper changing

Has anybody ever been changed out of a messy diaper by somebody? Or have you ever changed somebody's messy diaper? Love the idea of this!
  6. Kingllama

Looking for help to save our special night

Me and my partner won't be spending Christmas together for the first time in 3 year, infact we won't see each other for a week before, and a week after. We had a huge special last night planned for tomorrow, for daddy to take care of his baby girl but at the last minute i have just found out my...
  7. J

Messing diaper at night

Hi everyone. I have a three questions Do you mess your diaper at night, if so is it voluntarily or involuntarily? Also since I have no control over my bowel, if I wake up in the middle of the night messy do I change before hopping back into bed? I realise this depends (pun intended) on how...
  8. ThePenguinLover

Issues Changing into diapers

I've read ADISC'S guide, but I am so bad. I can never get it quite good enough to fit. Can anyone give me a more dumbed-down guide on how to change myself into one?
  9. SimCo

Nanny for Hire

For as long as I have been ABDL (as long as I can remember) I have wished that I could have a loving, nurturing mommy/babysitter play along with my fantasies and change me, feed me, baby talk to me, etc. I have never been lucky enough to find this person through ordinary relationships. Recently...
Back