summer

1. padded1989

This summer

With summer about half done how is your diapering going so far? I am having a shy but good summer and wearing a lot at night but sometimes in the day lately too which feels really good as I get used to it more. It would be fun to hear from more folk on here and happy padded times to all : )
  2. padded1989

Diaps and Weather

Hey! I havn't seen this topic much here, so i'll just throw it out there. What is your favorite weather for your diaper wearing? Interested if people like summer vs winter better, I kinda think that the cold coziness is great for wearing but would love to hear some thoughts! cheers
  3. padded1989

Summer Tips

Any summer tips with wearing that you would like to share? The hot weather has arrived and as much as I like it brings some challenges. It would be great to hear advice and thoughts from you all!
  4. Ian16545

More time alone = more diapers for me!

Well, it's that time again—my parents left me in charge of the house to go another river cruise, this time to the Riviera between France and Italy. And you know that means: I get to wear diapers again! This time, I ordered three 2-packs of DC Idyl off of Amazon (which came this morning). And...
  5. Isle

Summer diaper redux. Tena?

In the market for a lighter weight diaper for summer. what do you use? Is anyone using Tena stretch Ultra or Tena stretch Super? the Ultra is super cheap, so maybe its a supercheap diaper. I can use a booster which is not as hot as a full on real diaper, Hopefully this time the thread will...
Back