depend

1. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Depend Night Defense underwear for men for adult bedwetting protection

I saw website and have Target store of men incontinence products shelves to see new underwear is called Depend Night Defense imagery underwear for men, women and underpads are very good products that have more similar Goodnite for kids and teens bedwetting underwear. Do adult wearing Depend...
  2. S

New member seeking help

I first remember being interested in diapers or similar sometime between ages 4 and 8. In college or shortly after I would sometimes buy L/XL Goodnites. I would occasionally buy and wear them but not all the time. Almost 5 years ago I got married. I didn’t disclose anything about it to my wife...
  3. LimeBloodedNoir

*slow clap* Thanks Depends.

Thanks Depends. Thanks. The thanks is sarcasm. Although. I have a story to tell... I have anxiety and I panic very easily, and I was listening to some diaper hyposis to help me calm down and make me feel more calm. I feel myself start to pee, and so, first thing I do is; "SHOOT SHOOT WAKE UP...
  4. W

Favorite Diaper

Making a list of diapers and please put your rating next to the diaper out of 10 it can be any diaper or any brand ex Pullups 5/10
  5. jellyjigger

Depend rant and plastic-backed diapers as of mid-2016

The loss of the adult diaper staple-brand Depend going the way of cloth-like more than hits a nerve for me, although I can't say I wasn't surprised as the writing has been on the wall for a while. Anybody that wears something in their "private area", offering some type of protection every day...
Back