little pawz

1. Consul

Diaper Sale?

Hi everyone, I hope this post is in the right section... I've been doing some general de-cluttering, and I've found a few diapers that don't fit. I have 7 ABU small new Little Pawz diapers that don't fit me but I don't want to just throw them out because they're perfectly good. Is anyone...
  2. Jin15

ABUniverse LittlePawz Diapers: A New User's Unscientific Review

Hello there everyone! I'm fairly new to this board and wasn't sure exactly how to get started posting here, but I did get a package of LittlePawz in the mail from ABUniverse yesterday and talking about them seemed like as good a place as any to begin. I don't have a great deal of padding...
  3. SimCo

I Love Little Pawz!

I just have to let everyone know, that ABU’s Little Pawz diapers are my all-time favorite diaper! Most importantly, I love them because they can absorb more liquid before they start leaking than any other diaper I’ve ever tried! The tapes are also rock-solid, and they have never ripped or...
  4. Treastar41

Medium Absourbancy ABU

What is the absorbency of small and medium Abu simple and little Pawz?
  5. tomviper000

little pawz size small

Has anybody tried the little pawz size small yet? Are they the same as the other smalls or do they fit any different? The small size in the other ABU diapers barely fit me, so just wondering if these may be a little bigger since they are a different diaper style, and hopefully fit better.
  6. D

So Little Pawz

I simply slept in a little Pawz and woke up in a Simple. I reaaaally need the ink on the Little Pawz to stay on the diaper and not my sheets.
  7. D

Big Order

So I haven't posted in a while but I thought this would be a good occasion. I just made a pretty big order and part of it shipped just a few minutes ago. I ordered 50 Tykables Overnights and a combo case of 40 Space and 40 Little Pawz from ABU. :thumbsup: I am really excited to get these...
Back