gaming

1. Game streaming while being diapered

Game streaming while being diapered

2. FatalGeometry

Rock and Stone? (Deep Rock Galactic)

Does anyone here on ADISC play Deep Rock Galactic / would be interested in playing sometime? I play on both Xbox and Steam, and would love to play with some other diapered dwarves so to speak. If you're interested hit me up either on this post or through direct messages. Also, if you can add...
  3. BlueFazeButDL

Opinions on Esports

My personal favorites are RL and Fortnite.
  4. SummitSodaroo

I Would Like to Know

Do any of you play Minecraft Java? I would like to see if anyone would be willing to set up a way for us to play together at some point. I only have a cracked account because I can't afford the game, so we'd have to work around that somehow. Either that or I would have to play from bedrock...
  5. NineVolt

Hi! East bay diaper lover <3

Hi! If you like coding, robotics, gaming, cooking, or weightlifting I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about! I'm about to head off to college for computer science and am very excited to meet new people. I came to this forum because I was looking to meet/talk with other people with the same...
  6. uwuhowyou

A wild Canadian appears!

Heya, it's nice to meet all of you! Recently, I've moved back to my hometown in Southern Ontario, from Prince Edward Island, and sort of have been evaluating what's near and dear to me in life as I sort of re-establish my life. : P I'm 32 years old, and definitely more of a caregiver who finds...
  7. Shingo

Soo.. Final Fantasy XIV

Anyone in this forum that plays on Japanese Data Center? FT or not
  8. BabyTyrant

What games have you been playing lately?

I have started playing KH 1.5/2.5 remix, I didn't fully realize that not all the games are actually games, some are basically a movie version of what happened in that game, but I have been playing Birth By Sleep, which I never played before as I never got into playing PSP/PS Vita (my brother has...
  9. H

Another Diaper lover gamer...and furry?

Hi everyone. My friends calls me fox. Or damn fox because I get into a lot of trouble. Enough trouble that even when I had nothing to do with something I still get blamed. Suppose I might be too much of a kid at heart I guess. Recently I started accepting that I love diapers and have "little"...
  10. padded1989

Diaps for gaming

Do any of you enjoy wearing them for playing video games and not having to get up? I just find it awesome, and I bet some of you might agree. Cheers!
  11. BabyAshie

Anyone like Kingdom Hearts?

Herro everyone, I was just wondering if there were any Kingdom Hearts fans out there who enjoy the games AND the story (even when it can be super bad sometimes.) and I thought we can discuss some things about the story, I am only caught up through recoded because I do not have 2.8 so any...
  12. ShortGuy

The build of a new gaming computer

I have just ordered a bunch of awesome computer parts! Hope to pick up the parts in some days or so. Just wondering if you guys are interested in me documenting the build as a bit of a guide, step by step with pictures and links to all the components. If so, how do I make the thread a sticky...
  13. PaddedDeist

Tabletop RPG Players?

I wonder how many of you play tabletop RPGs? With the success of many KickStarter campaigns it seems that we are now in a new golden age for both RPGs and board games--though this post is focusing on RPGs I also enjoy a good boardgame. I recently backed Talislanta: The Savage Land--a prequel...
  14. OriginalT

Graphics cards

I need a good graphics card, but I don't know where to start. I'm looking for something that can handle games like overwatch and player unknowns battleground. The one I currently have can't handle them at its lowest settings If you could link affordable graphics cards that you trust or...
  15. Angellothefox

They made mario maker what other maker will they make

They already made Mario maker. So what other makers do you think they will make next?
  16. RzHeck

Anyone still interested in rainbow 6?

I recently got back into rainbow six, and I have to say it's refreshing. There's nothing quite like taking down an enemy with sledges hammer or killing an enemy from below using ashes launcher. Who's your favorite operator and what's your favorite way to eliminate your enemies?
  17. RzHeck

Any ps4 users?

Anyone want to join me for a game? Username is DefterDrims. Ive got today and tomorrow off so just message me on PSN if you want to hang out.
  18. Tylexon

Computer games for little time.

Was wondering if people have certain computer games they play when they go "little" I'm trying to get more into being little and I like gaming.. so I thought why not mix them... I don't mind if the game is console, handheld or PC... please recommend anything that would be good for a little to...
  19. SquishyAlien

Greetings Earthlings!

Hey everyone! I'm SquishyAlien, (But you can just call me Alien =)). I have been browsing these forums for a long time, learning how to communicate with lesser lifeforms. I finally after a few earth years feel that I have learned enough to join this forum, and make first contact. So, a bit about...
  20. sproutling

Ark: Survival Evolved abdl server?

It would be so awesome if someone were to open up an abdl/little Ark server! The game has awesome dinos and you can make tribes and set up camps and stuff and take/ride/collect dinos! Someone would have to have a nice computer though... Its such a hefty game. You can also host a password...
Back