bed wetting

1. Canadianfalls

Protecting the bed

For my fellow bed wetters, what do you use to protect the bed other than Gary wear pants or those PUL covers? I'm not a fan of sleeping on a pad, and already have a mattress cover. Is there some out there that isn't much more inconvenient than a diaper that can save me having to wash my sheets...
  2. oliverfulldiaper

Diapers for sleeping advice

Hello, I am interested in trying to sleep in diapers, but the times i tried it I ended up taking it off because I was scared of it leaking, what is the best way to overcome this fear and even to make sure the diaper does not leak if i pee or poop (on purpose because i am not incontinent) while...
  3. Kinkybabynicky

What are your thoughts on Sleeping position and bed wetting?

So like the title says. What sleeping position do you feel is more likely to cause you to bed wet if any or do you think it doesn’t make a difference? I’m an infrequent bed wetter so it’s hit or miss If I do and it’s usually only when I’m really tired and sometimes if I’ve had a few beers or...
  4. bmans123

Sudden Frequent Bed Wetting

So about a week ago I made the conscious decision to wear diapers for quality of life reasons. I have a very weak pelvic floor and have high urgency when needing to wet and mess. What confuses me about this situation was after one night with a diaper on, I have wet the bed every night since with...
  5. JohnD0919

I woke up

I don't know why but I felt the urge to share this; I woke up with a full nappy and I love it; think I did most of it while I was sleeping I'm wearing AlphaGatorz and I've had at least three full wee wee's, now you can see my nappy sagging underneath my mini mouse nightie but I have no...
  6. EcoIncon

Protec Briefs and my Quest for a Dry Bed

My trusty bed pads are tattered and worn so I am looking at a new solution to preserve my sheets from nighttime diaper leaks. I am medically required to sleep on my side... this requirement sucks with nighttime incontinence. In an effort to get rid of pads that are itchy and move around on the...
  7. ChrisChris

Quick question regarding bed wetting.

I started wetting the bed big time out of no ware a week ago. I feel physically fine, not sick or anything... any ideas what could be going on? This happen to any of you?
  8. BHDiaperLover

Waking up, wetting your diapers, and going back to sleep

I wear diapers to bed every night for the past few months. I stay very hydrated throughout the day, which means I have to pee a lot. During the night I will wake up and have to pee two or three times. When I wear a diaper, it makes that much easier. I am very comfortable wetting in bed, so...
  9. JDCH

Oops!

I had the occasion to wear at a hotel last week. Went out for drinks after and awards dinner and came back to the room feeling pretty good. Put my Tranquility ATN on and went to sleep. I woke up around five with a full bladder and let go. All was good until I realized my diaper did not do it’s...
  10. you4lreadyknow

Intro

Hi, I’m a young guy that’s got an interest in bed wetting and accidental leaking. I play games, and work as a mechanic. I’m hoping to learn of some ways that I can ‘unlearn’ good toilet habits just to dive into my interest a little bit. Just experimenting and stuff really. Personally i’m...
  11. Elhon

Potty training story.

I think a few of us probably have a pretty interesting history with potty training. I would say that I do. I was not out of daily diapers until I was seven, I am mildly incontinent in that I get the urge to use the restroom but it then goes away and when I actually wet the feeling of needing to...
  12. DonnieDiaper

Suggeston: How about a "Bedwetting" forum?

I was wondering if there would be any interest in, or chance of creating a "Bedwetting" forum?
  13. DonnieDiaper

Who put you back in diapers?

So I was 5 years old, still having frequent daytime accidents and wetting nightly. My soiling accidents had been reduced to maybe once every week or two during the day and probably twice each week. Mom decided that she couldn't have a 5-year-old starting school in diapers, so I was switched to...
  14. LexiBabyBoo

Look for a decent Mattress Protector

I can't for the life of me, seem to find a long lasting, decent mattress protector. I've gone through several brands and types. I'm mostly leaning towards a plastic/crinkly type protector. I'm no fan of water resistant woven fabric based protectors, those will not do any good and won't protect...
  15. Pika123

Hotel

I don’t know why but something reminded me of a memory from when I was 7 or 8. My Mum, Dad and I were visiting one of my grandparents in a different part of the country (I can’t remember where or which grandparent). We ended up staying in a hotel. This was around the time where I still woke up...
  16. R

Is it weird that I want to wet the bed while sleeping?

I have always wanted to fall asleep dry and wake up wet. Is there anyway for me to do this? I have no idea how.
  17. B

How do I tell my Mother?

I’m 22, in college but live at home. I’ve been having a hard time with my over active bladder at night. The bathroom is on a different floor across the house. I’ve taken to wearing a diaper at night in case I don’t make it to the bathroom. I’ll usually wake up if I need to because I usually...
  18. tykeboy123

It can’t be just me ??

I every once and awhile see Somone at the store buying diapers and wonder if they’re an abdl.
  19. P

Unexpected embarrassment in front of a woman

Here’s an episode happened to me last winter. I’m a chronic bed wetter and although I’m not an AB nor DL I’m used to wear selected pieces of clothing as “technical clothing”. It was a Saturday morning, home from work, and I slept the night wearing a blue Privatina sport deluxe footed pajama, a...
  20. michaelmc

physical age 85 mental age16 official age 51 UK Nappy lover

I medicly incontinent and loving it,is that weird?i am also exploring my feminim side???I have tried many different incontinence products and am using net pants and pads the net pants are expensive and cheap quality but I have found pants that at £2 a pair (www.wish.com)are great and look good...
Back