gamer

1. raddiaperboy93

Gamer chair with 5-point seat belt

Hi all :) I still working on this, currently being held by some zip ties but I think it looks great so far! Let me know what y’all think :)
  2. Pablito

My introduction

Hello, i'm Pablito, I'm a dude in study's license. I'm a very simpatic person, a little shy, because i don't know who to talk but after i like conversation about anything. I don't thinks i'm a Little but i thinks i can explore this. I'm more DL if you know it (Diaper Lover). For my anonyma...
  3. IcyBlue

Hello ADISC peoples :)

Good day all, a 'little' about myself 😜 I come from a well supported family background and have taken on life and its challanges as best I can. I'm in a fulltime career which can be done anywhere in the world. I love doing my active hobbies of fursuiting, skiing, motorbike ridding, hiking and...
  4. WittleWobin

Helloooo

Hi I'm Robin, I'm 30 years old and been into ABDL since I was 18. I've had a kinda self induced pretty tough life. I've dealt with depression and anxiety since I was 10 years old and didn't deal with it in healthy ways, like drug use, not going out, not talking to people and being mostly closwd...
  5. M

So I made this babyfur/ABDL/little Android game.

I can't link it here, but if you go to the play store and search babyfur it should come up as "Babyfur Memory Game." The last app I had failed pretty bad and was a nightmare. Let me know what you think, please. If you get crashes, feel free to let me know but the only thing I get out of it is...
  6. Hotcocoman07

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot chocolate!

OH I'VE GOT IT! Yeah so I really like hot coco(and The Polar Express) Hi I'm Hotcocoman07 I'm a gay male and an ABDL with a genetic bedwetting problem(probably what got me into this group). I'm a little nervous when it comes to meeting ABDL+ people, but I joined this site to meet others like me...
  7. LilStar

Finally Not Procrastinating

Hello everyone! Due to me being lazy/busy and not having time to post, here I am finally writing an intro. I'm a 20 year old transgirl, psychology major, little/ab, gamer, blogger and major procrastinator. Due to everything I do, its not exactly beneficial for me to procrastinate as much as I...
Back