color

1. sillygirl

Does anyone have colours they absolutely hate too wear?

I find some colours just absolutely awful on me like yellow and dark blue and a bright red.
  2. DLinSecret

Diapers That Bleed Ink

I’ve seen a lot of people reference the new MegaMax colors as Diapers who’s ink does not bleed. Makes me wonder which diapers agave colors/ patterns which bleed.
  3. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Pre-Stash is In!

We'll be shipping the bags to the "guess the color" contest winners on Tuesday December 18th. There are still two that haven't responded with address info. Check your ADISC inbox for details if you were one of the winners. Before tonight, I had only seen a purple one in person and thought it...
  4. NorthShoreAdam

Guess the New Supreme Lite Colors & Win a Free Bag from Pre-Stash*

Happy to announce our designs are now finalized for the new color options of the NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs! We're on track to have these available for sale in about 90 days...i.e. before the end of 2018 if all goes well. There will be 3 new colors produced initially, and in sizes Medium...
  5. Sitherus

I designed a diaper.

I designed a diaper now someone should make it and send me a case. if the diaper goes viral in the marketing id want at the least credit and a discount of them. :smile1: Anyways... this is it tell me what you think!
Back