amazon

1. TigerDL

Does archiving your order on Amazon actually work for hiding it?

I know you can archive ordered on Amazon to hide them from your order history, but you can still see them by going to your archived orders. I currently use a totally separate Amazon account for my ABDL-related purchases to avoid any mixing with my main account. But I have prime on my main...
  2. Anonymous96

Never ordering on Amazon again…. Or at least get gift wrapping

Ordered a LFB onesie from Amazon, I made sure I was home when it arrived, even though my parents were in. Anyways, it ends up arriving, and the delivery driver had a big smile on her face and gave it to me, it was the onesie in a ziplock bag with little for big branding all over it and a postage...
  3. M

Anyone here sell/buy diapers on amazon?

I recently bought diapers like yesterday from Amazon from a seller in Montana. They got here in almost exactly 24 hours from a warehouse in Houston with free shipping. Thank you, I would highly recommend the ATNs on Amazon. Everyone always tells me they are terrible, but I've really not had any...
  4. P

Has anyone made a crib out of this?

North States Superyard 3-in-1 Metal Gate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000U5FOT2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_74UiAb0BKE0JZ I have a full size bed. I think teddycon has used these?
  5. goodnites4

Seconds Before Getting Busted.....

I know I know I don't post on here really like at all lol I mostly lurk... I was just seconds before I was busted......... but my neibours saw and now I wanna turrtle.... so I order a box of goodnites from amazon and did all the steps except click put in box because I could not find it. so I...
  6. M

How are Goodnites delivered?

I was considering ordering Goodnites from Amazon, and it says discreet packaging, but it doesn't really show any pictures of the box. What's the box look like, and If I order something else with it, will they put it in that box?
  7. Neet

Help Needed on my next purchase!

One of my few gifts this Easter is an amazon gift card with $30 on it, which honestly is one of the best presents I've received cause now I get to try out a new brand of diapers! Thing is, I'm not too knowledgeable on the pros and cons of most diapers. As of today, I know I really like the...
  8. T

Diapers at your door, at literally the press of a button.

I'm a big Amazon person. Its almost addicting ordering stuff off the internet. That and I also hate being in public. So browsing the site the other day i noticed they have a product called amazon dash. I at the push of a button that's connected via wifi to the internet, I can order trash bags...
  9. Ian16545

Just got my Bambino Classicos today!

OK, so my parents are FINALLY away on a 12-day river cruise in Europe—and I've got the whole house to myself for the time being. So, I took the opportunity of buying myself a twin case of large Bambino Classico diapers off of Amazon. Luckily, I ordered them on the spur of the moment under a...
Back