cover

1. Coffee2sugars

Heavy duty lockable diaper cover.

Thinking of buying these and was wondering if anyone has got any experience with this product and how effective it might be? Heavy duty lockable diaper cover Would love to buy something like this so I can give my wife full control. are ther any good reliable alternatives? Thank you.
  2. DLinSecret

Diaper Covers, The Best and The Worst

My go to diaper cover I get off of Amazon is Haian Plastic Pull Ons transparent blue, white, or clear. We are in the process of moving and I packed up all my pants with the exception of two blue ones which I use primarily at night. Well living in an Airbnb for two months while we wait for our...
  3. ScorepioDL

PLEA Brand Japanese plastic diaper cover - how to purchase

Does anyone know how one can purchase the Plea brand of Japanese diaper cover. http://3016.jp/plea/img2/B002-18.jpg See this link for reference. The entire site if obviously in Japanese. If someone knows how to go about buying this brand and have it shipped to the U.S.A. please let me know. I...
  4. W

Leg guards and diaper covers

Can I buy something like a pair of latex shorts and use them as a diaper cover? Or do covers need leg guards in order to do their job well?
Back