pull-ups

1. Karit

Pink Pull-Ups stuffers for ATN's [Repost]

I Made My Own Cute Adult Size Baby Diapers... You Can Too! [Original post from July 13, 2018] With a little effort, you can make your own cute diapers. Here’s how in 4 easy steps… Take a Tranquility ATN (All Thru the Night) Diaper and carefully pull apart the plastic from the padding. Take a...
  2. infinitypc

Hello

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I'm looking for stories and resources, also reviews.
  3. TigerJams

The Ultimate Pullup Art Reference Archive

Long time reader, first time poster - My name is Jam and I am a furry artist! I have been working very hard on a design reference archive of every pullup diaper I can find! I currently have over 150 designs from all the major brands spanning from 1990's-current. Each album represents a pack of...
  4. HugeBulge

Plastic backed pull-ups?

Are there any plastic-backed pull-ups? Haven't seen such a thing, I think, ever. I keep plastic-backed, as well as cloth-backed diapers, and I also keep pull-ups. For different uses and experiences. I'd like to also have plastic-backed pull-ups. Anyone know of such a thing?
  5. dpcare

Pull-Ups Youth vs Adult

I am not ab/dl I am familiar with the ab/dl community I don't understand but I don't judge either if that's your thing great it's not mine I am diapered 24/7 as I am fully incontinent I do believe the ab/dl community has made a contribution in improving adult diapers and created some better...
  6. L

What diapers / pull ups should I try in the US

Hey there I’m currently in the US for some time and I‘m wondering what diapers / pull ups there are to try. I am a huge fan of Goodnites and I did fit quite well in the L/XL ones, tried the new size L ones and they fit as well and I can wear them for the night without ripping, though they are...
  7. P

Public wetting

I'm getting more confident in wearing in public but still nervous about just relaxing and peeing myself. I finally got myself to do it yesterday at the grocery store. I was third in line to check out and had to pee bad but didn't wanna lose my spot. By the time the woman I front of me was...
  8. I

Invented DIY diaper donner for those who can't change their own.

My invalid 300 pound incontinent (urinal & fecal) roommate with 10 inch diameter leg calves (Lymphedema) became unable to change her own pull-up diapers 9 to 15 times per 24 hour day because she couldn't reach past her knees. That task fell to me and I was literally dying from lack of RIM sleep...
  9. P

Hello

I have been a diaper lover in the closet for a while now it stated at the age of 12. Now at 23 I find myself occasionally buying a pack of goodnights pull-ups to wear and use at home. It started when I was twelve and my grandma thought I would pee the bed after working in the woods all day...
  10. BearTale

Tired of the frills

Hi guys, I haven’t posted in a while but I am supremely frustrated. All the brands of plain white pull-ups that I fit into vanished off the market. They are like what the market calls (youth pants) or (pajama pull-ups) they all either have designs now or a really weird feeling cloth cover. I...
  11. WDDash

Walmart Parents' Choice Diapers

So I was at a Walmart today and found this brand and found out with some searching it's a Walmart diaper brand. I heard some good things about it and gave it a try. They apparently sell "bedwetting diapers". I mean most good stuff is about Goodnites, but personally, I find that they aren't...
  12. Karit

I Made My Own Cute Adult Size Baby Diapers... You Can Too!

With a little effort, you can make your own cute diapers. Here’s how in 4 easy steps… Take a Tranquility ATN (All Thru the Night) Diaper and carefully pull apart the plastic from the padding. Take a Pull-Up and tear away the sides to have a flat diaper. Dab a small amount of rubbing alcohol...
  13. Sparrow75

New purple edition of Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups

It seems that a new color Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups is about to be available, as shown on the French website of Always Discreet : https://www.alwaysdiscreet.fr/fr-fr/protection-incontinence-urinaire/acheter-des-produits/culottes-pour-incontinence-always-discreet-boutique-m-mauve They...
  14. G

Target Up&Ups nighttime underpants?

Has anyone ever used the Target brand of the nighttime underpants? They seem to fit just like L/XL goodnites, and have for the most part, the same feel. But, the part that throws me off is when you wet, the stuffing that puffs up feels like underjams stuffing, not like goodnites stuffing. The...
  15. inconsurferdude

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Diaper

So I've been dealing with incontinence for quite some time (much more on that here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105150-Switching-from-pads-to-pull-ups%E2%80%A6-to-diapers) first by wearing pads and later pull-ups. After some encouragement from the incontinence forum, I decided to...
  16. GoodnitesFan97

Rapunzel(Disney)on Huggies Pull-Ups

Who remembers the Disney character, Rapunzel on any of the girls Huggies Pull-Ups, she's from Tangled!
  17. memaymymoemoo

Incontinent Newby from USA

Hi, my name is memaymymoemoo. In my spare time, I like to write, read, and swim. I am a child care provider by trade. I'm incontinent due to wheelchair use and congenital physical disability. I came seeking info on the most absorbent cloth reusable pull-up diapers possible. I also am looking...
  18. inconsurferdude

Stress incontinence becoming more frequent…

Hi, this is my first post :) I've read the forums in the past, but just recently joined the site. A little background: I wet the bed several times a week during high school, but this mostly stopped when I started college, although it sometimes still occurs when I drink beer/alcohol at night...
  19. ZukaZama

Favorite print on pull-ups ATM

�� - - - Updated - - - For me Miles and Lion Guard are
  20. T

Please help create a "brief" history of GoodNites/DryNites/UnderJams

A couple weeks ago, I splurged on a partial pack of girls GoodNites from IIRC 2007. I don't know why I was so interested in getting a hold of those "vintage" GoodNites, but it got me wondering if there was a place to see all the designs of "big kids" bedwetting underpants through the years...
Back