thumb sucking

1. IcyBlue

Thumb sucking because you were denied a pacifier?

When I was about 3 I wasn’t allowed to have a pacifier anymore but, that backfired on my parents when I just ended up sucking my thumb. It wasn’t until I was about to start school at 5 I was strongly encouraged not to suck my thumb at all. Now that I’m finally starting to embrace my comforts...
  2. Dodgy

A big little?

Haii everyone Im Dodgy or Dodge. Im 27 years old, from the Netherlands and I think Im a big little. That means Im big first but.. I also really like having my stuffed animal and sucking my thumb and while I wear diapers a lot, I dont wear them all the time. So.. Im bigger than the babies but...
  3. August08

Any thumb suckers?

I enjoy sucking my thumb, it’s relaxing but it can get sore if my teeth scrape too much. Anyone else enjoy thumb sucking? Did you just never stop sucking your thumb or is it a habit you picked up from ABDL?
  4. 2yearold

being caught sucking your thumb?

We hear about how many get caught in diapers or having their diaper stash found. But how many have been caught sucking your thumb by a parent or sibling etc. :thumbsup: I was a thumb sucker at night until i started kindergarten when my mom took steps to break me it. I did not like stand around...
Back