plastic

1. M

Little kings / alphagatorz poll: Preference for plastic, cloth and number of tapes

This is a poll for people who like the designs of the ABU little kings and/or alphagatorz. I wonder what your preference is for the material and number of tapes. Many people ask for a 2 tape or plastic version so I wonder how representative those people are. If you are not interested in these...
  2. inthedark

Plastic Pants Questions

I never bought any plastic pants before or even use one. I know there are some threads around about this, but some question still isn't yet answered and I don't know if the ones that I want to buy have a vinyl or pul. So, I want to buy this https://amzn.to/2JaZw9T plastic pants, they looked...
  3. jellyjigger

Shiny plastic vs. rough plastic backed ABDL diapers

I prefer plastic-backed medical diapers so I normally avoid the overpriced ABDL diapers. However in a recent impulse buy, I added a 12-pack of the AwwSoCute Purple Teddy-Bears to my Amazon cart along with other stuff I was ordering as the cost wasn't as high as in most ABDL brands and these are...
  4. PlasticPant

Tykables PLeather Diapers

I really like the Tykable PLeather diaper - it's well-made, absorbant, fits well, and it's plastic-backed. The black with yellow stripe is a great idea. They're quite expensive to get in the UK, as it means ordering them from ABDLFactory in the Netherlands, and the shipping isn't cheap. I...
  5. G

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately?

Anyone ordered from B4ns lately? I’ve seen rumors online from the last year or 2 that they may be out of business. Anyone have any info?
  6. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

We now have both Crinklz and BetterDry in-stock at NorthShore! Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only. Crinklz and BetterDry are both made by the...
  7. jellyjigger

Comprehensive list on why cloth-like disposables can be inferior

If you prefer cloth-like disposables, more power to you as you have a vastly greater selection than those preferring plastic-backed disposables. The general attitude in the medical industry is that there are no good reasons for plastic-backing. I prefer plastic-backing primarily due to the...
  8. inconsurferdude

Switching from plastic-backed to cloth-backed for summer?

My go-to diaper since I started having to wear them full time this past November has been plastic-backed Attends, which work really well for me. I rarely have leaks, and I use Tena Overnight pads as stuffers every night and sometimes during the day, especially if I'm at home. But lately I've...
  9. ScorepioDL

PLEA Brand Japanese plastic diaper cover - how to purchase

Does anyone know how one can purchase the Plea brand of Japanese diaper cover. http://3016.jp/plea/img2/B002-18.jpg See this link for reference. The entire site if obviously in Japanese. If someone knows how to go about buying this brand and have it shipped to the U.S.A. please let me know. I...
  10. BrattyPrincessSophie

Now That Plastic Depends Are Gone

Do you think that the pendulum that has slowly swung in the direction of cloth-like could start to slowly swing back to plastic? Was the loss of plastic Depends the wake up call the industry needed? I apologize for not being as active as I once was, school can keep you incredibly busy. I also...
  11. Firehawk

Bed Protection

Well after waking up this morning to a wet bed despite wearing a nappy and sleeping on a quilted bed protector which had bunched up under me during the night I have decided to go back to putting a sheet of plastic over the mattress just like I had when I was a child. I would like something...
  12. LittleICme

Please vote: Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?

Please vote: Do you prefer a cloth backed or plastic backed adult disposable diaper ? (If you only wear cloth diapers/plastic pants, no need to vote) Medium to Super Capacity range cloth backed adult disposable diaper with leak guards and tapes/micro-velcro or Medium to Super Capacity range...
  13. NorthShoreAdam

NorthShore Supreme Briefs (Plastic Backed) Size Small Available

Our size small NorthShore Supreme Briefs are finally in stock and ready to ship. Thanks to all of you who have recommended we add this size which is very hard to find in other brands. Samples available upon request. Size small is our model 1228 and available online at...
  14. BrattyPrincessSophie

The Best of Both Worlds

I'm not particularly a fan of breathable cloth-like disposables and given the choice I would go for the best plastic disposable over the best breathable disposable. I have opened my mind some to cloth-like diapers and would wear any recommended good ones probably with some PUL pants over them...
  15. xtrabulk

Inspire Diaper?

http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-rearz-diapers-sample-p-944.html?osCsid=ca9426780fb7095de8c2f2d540b86178 Haven't heard of these, and couldn't find any other posts on them. New diaper from Rearz?
  16. BrattyPrincessSophie

2015 State of Plastic Address

This is a thread I've been meaning to make ever since it officially became 2015. We are already at the halfway point of the 2nd decade in the 21st century and a lot of things have changed and a lot of new things are changing when it comes to diapers. I want to reflect on the state of consumer...
Back