mental health

1. AVictoryPointe

Withholding happiness didn’t help me

The last few months, I’ve gone through a really trying period. For my own sake, I’m not going to go into details, but I needed to get out of a problem. Every day, for 6 months, I’ve lived in paranoia with this problem, trying to solve it. And for most of that time, my internal dialogue was...
  2. LittleKero

The urge to purge

So I have been trying to keep myself busy with work, hobbies, and keep my mental health in check and with all of the constant of my mind in motion, my little side just kind of went quiet. It is currently at the desire to just purge all of my little stuff, diapers, but only put my stuffed animals...
  3. MrWorried

How to put it all together - proper mindset

It's my first post, so I'd like to welcome everyone in this forum. I'm a man in my 30s. I have a wife and almost 2 kids (1 daughter and one being born soon). In recent month(s) I've experienced multiple bedwetting episodes. Initially once per month but soon escalated to 3-5 times per week. These...
  4. LittleLynn

Diapers, dissociation, plurality, and trauma (our story)

For my first-ever official post on this site, I'd like to do a bit of a deeper dive into what got me interested in diapers in the first place, my related trauma history, my/our plurality as a result of said trauma, and why I've made diapers a part of who I am as a human; as well as my disorders...
  5. Omg301

Messing and Mental Health

This is a topic I want to bring up because it is something I've dealt with since I was a young child. To preface this, I've been pooping my pants intentionally since age 9, only recently since February buying and wearing/using diapers. I no longer use the potty and only use my diaper. I wanted...
  6. abandonedaccount2000

ABDL & Mental Health (TW)

I was wondering if anybody else has found a correlation between their mental health and engaging in ABDL activities? I find that I tend to engage more when I'm anxious or down. It seems to help to be in 'little space', but it's usually only a temporary improvement. What is your relationship...
  7. MetalDan86

Meditation and diapers

So I recently tried doing some meditation and was curious how others here have incorporated their DL interests into this practice. If so, does it help with clearing your mind and focusing on breathing? I’m interested in applying some practices to support my mental health conditions.
  8. EmX

Somehow slipped into wearing 24/7

I've worn 24/7 for the last five weeks now, which I really didn't plan or consciously wanted, but it's pretty nice actually. When I started to wear for a few days at time I realized that wearing diapers is so comfy and so convenient that I didn't want to be without one. And after I've crossed...
  9. B

Little Space and Psychosis

So for me, personally, I was recently diagnosed with SchizoAffective Disorder Bipolar Type (which is basically a combination of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder). I’ve noticed that the only time I ever really go into little space is when I am experiencing psychosis. And of course, just to...
  10. Lightstreak2553

Songs That Help

Hi all, In seeing Moo's PSA about mental health, I was inspired to try and open up a subject very personal to me in hopes of taking what helped me the most in my darkest moments with mental illness. Music has helped me the most in that regard, as I found certain song writers that in particular...
  11. G

I'm new so hello!

Hello there fellow adisc ers I am new here. I joined because I'm having a mental health crisis. I am chronically ill with a severe mental health condition and I wondered are there any other mental health sufferers who have trouble with incontinence due to acute anxiety? Plus does anyone else...
Back