chat

1. Tazzie

Hi! Wanna chat?

Hi! Im tazzie, im an energetic and friendly little who is excited to make friends with people who also love regression. I enjoy all aspects of regression really. I also love cooking, video games, hanging with friends and love car rides. Id love to chat with others and get to know more about them...
  2. CutestPaddedFemboy

I need help.

Hi. I'm still quite new here and I really want people to talk to. anyone can PM me if interested. I might not be too got at making conversation but if it gets going i can keep up. I've been going through big mental turmoil and i kinda want to talk to someone about it.
  3. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Is anybody up for a chat?

I am bored and want a fren to talk to!
  4. A

DDLG

Anyone want to write about dipss 🥺🥺?
  5. F

Just saying hi!

Hello everyone! My name is Felix. I just wanted to introduce myself, and perhaps create a great first impression into this wonderful community! I figure I had might as well describe myself a little bit, and take this opportunity to get to know some new people. I am currently 20 years old...
  6. R

Hello, from the UK!

Hi there! My name's Luke and I'm a 23yo DL from the UK. I've never indulged in these forums/blogs before now (or any forums really) but I'm interested to see what the fuss is all about! So a little about me. I'm 23, living in Cornwall, UK and happily married to my beautiful wife. I'm quite...
  7. crybabydustin

Omegle Fun?

Not sure everyone feels the same, but sometimes I do enjoy seeing other react, comment, laugh at me being in my diapers and baby clothes. Has anyone recently been on Omegle.com and video chatted? Do you get banned if you are dressed and just sitting in your diaper and tshirt? Just thought I'd...
  8. T

[NEW] ABDL/TBDL RANDOM CHAT SITE - Like Omegle, But About Diapers Only!

Hello all ABDL/TBDLs, Many of us all have used a site called "Omegle.com" at least once before to talk about diapers or even for your very own erotic fantasies ;) But it gets difficult sometimes when you face wrong interest matches or even bots. I like a lot of people get bored of this, so I...
  9. PrincessSara

Trans & Gender Queer/Fluid & Questioning Skype Group Chat - 1st Chat May 31st 5PM PST!

well, since I'm impatient, here goes :P Hi there! I thought it might be pertinent to set up something in the same vein for exclusively Trans/Gender-variant people/Questioning folk and see if there was much interest. This will not be limited to EC+'s, everyone trans/gender-variant/Questioning...
Back