anime

1. lillen

How did you come up thive you avarar pic?

Hi :) How did you com up thive you avarar pic? and whats the reson behind it? i havent disided what to put in my avarar, a cute diaper? or maybe a cute anime boy in a diaper! soo many altrenatives, how did you come up thive yours <3
  2. cutecalypso

Hihi, I’m Calypso!

Just a middle/little looking to make friendos. I’m 24 and I’m in the Midwest. I like anime and video games mostly and love to cosplay!
  3. JodiVC

Someone who do abdl story commission on anime fanfics?

I'm looking for someone who does role reversal themed commissions.
  4. StrawberryRaven

Found an AB (anime) story if anyone is interested

Big fan of anime, so I've been watching Laughing Salesman (1989) this year. Found myself almost done with the series and then BAM! adult baby episode. Laughing Salesman AB EP If you know nothing of Laughing Salesman, its basically about a guy that grants you wishes but with a price. Its never...
  5. jasonbutsmall

Rose and the Baby Squad

This idea took a little while to come to fruition but here's the leader of the Adult Baby Magical Girl team I was dreaming up. 😅 I'm calling her Rose and obviously she's got a heart motif going on. I tried to make it look more retro with a VHS filter but I think it just kinda made things look...
  6. Takashi

A Centaur's Life - A "Furry" Anime

I was browsing YouTube today when I saw an anime clip with human/animal hybrids. A Centaur's Life (Centaur's Warriors in Japan) is a slice of life anime where humans eventually evolved into races similar to mythological creatures. I've watched the first episode so far and think it's really cool...
  7. KimiWL

Anime, Video Game and Sports fan from Germany

Hello everyone, first sorry, if my English isn't that good. I am Kimi and I live in Germany. My desire for diapers began when I was a little kid (little bit later after my regular diaper time). After a long time of several inner crises I started to research about it in last spring and found...
  8. InstalockingHanso

Ghost In The Shell Movie

For those who have seen the movie what were your thoughts on it? What did you like and dislike about the move? I really want to see the movie myself but I heard it got mixed reviews.
  9. K

Ello! giggles :)

Im katt im a 22 year old little! whos going to school for welding. i want to be an artist. I loves creepy and cute things. My favourite character is harley quinn. I love sailor moon, monster high, anime, comics, swinging on swings. cuddles, anything pumpkin spice, animal crackers, colouring and...
  10. Fluttershy

Anime with age regression

Hi all, Just wanted to share an anime I stumbled across which had some unexpected age regression in it. Not that the show itself is really relevant to AB/DL or anything like that and it was only for a few episodes but it was kinda fun to watch nonetheless. The anime is called Kokoro Connect...
  11. KittyninjaW

Can Someone Say humility

So, Anyways I was looking throughout my old page's I made, on fan Wikia's, and I'm gonna be honest, can someone say humility, although my fan fiction, I really want to go back to writing them. Although my one for YGO Card maker wiki, Litterly made me blush, and laugh at my past self. Here is a...
  12. KittyninjaW

Finally Got Neko Ears!!!! :D

So it's me, I have been waiting for a bit to publish this, so anyways I bought Cat ears from Amazon, and they finally shipped earlier today, and I can't wait until they get here!!!! Anyway, here is an image. anyway I also ordered a Thomas the tank engine Megazord from eBay. And I really can't...
Back