cloth

1. punkiekit

Best Cloth Backed ABDL Diapers?

Hey everyone!! I’ve fallen in love with cloth backed diaps, but I’ve only tried the ABU Little Kings and AlphaGatorz, what are some other good babyish cloth backed diapers?
  2. M

Little kings / alphagatorz poll: Preference for plastic, cloth and number of tapes

This is a poll for people who like the designs of the ABU little kings and/or alphagatorz. I wonder what your preference is for the material and number of tapes. Many people ask for a 2 tape or plastic version so I wonder how representative those people are. If you are not interested in these...
  3. Argent

Diaper Peference Poll (just for fun of course)

Hi peeps, Spinning out of the recent excellent thread “Anyone prefer plastic tapes over velcro?” thought it could be fun to create a poll for some base stats on ADISCERS diaper preference. I couldn’t think of a way to capture all the preferences such as number of tapes/tabs or the type of...
  4. JonQuixote

Cloth diaper washing - white vinegar rinse

Just wondering how many cloth diaper users add "white vinegar" to their final rinse when washing in automatic washing machines? I've noticed that the diaper is much softer - supposedly just a small amount of white vinegar added to the final rinse will eliminate any soap residue that may...
  5. N

Trouble with diapers

Hello all, I'm Neko I have been trying to get into diapers for a while now. At first I was buying disposable diapers, but I never managed to find a reliable disposable diaper as they all tend to leak on me, and I can't buy disposable diapers online for privacy reasons. I ended up ordering some...
  6. Karit

What Was The Last Diaper You Wore Before Potty Training?

Was it a disposable or cloth? What was the brand, if you can remember? Did you ever try to wear them again after potty training? As for myself, I've been a DL all my life. I can remember wearing Pampers into the early '70's. My last diaper was a Toddler size Pampers that just came out. Before...
  7. teddytugger

Help with cloth self-diapering please!

It seems like this should already have been answered, but I can't find an answer here or elsewhere. I bought the Leakmaster night weight prefolds along with some well hefty adult baby pins recommended elsewhere in the forums. While I've been able to get an "adequate" self diapering, I feel like...
  8. jellyjigger

Comprehensive list on why cloth-like disposables can be inferior

If you prefer cloth-like disposables, more power to you as you have a vastly greater selection than those preferring plastic-backed disposables. The general attitude in the medical industry is that there are no good reasons for plastic-backing. I prefer plastic-backing primarily due to the...
  9. inconsurferdude

Switching from plastic-backed to cloth-backed for summer?

My go-to diaper since I started having to wear them full time this past November has been plastic-backed Attends, which work really well for me. I rarely have leaks, and I use Tena Overnight pads as stuffers every night and sometimes during the day, especially if I'm at home. But lately I've...
  10. S

Would you recommend cloth or disposable to a beginner?

I haven't tried diapers so far (at all) - so, if I'd ever get round to it, what would you rather recommend: Disposable or cloth ones? From my subjective point of view, I'm not too keen on trying cloth ones so far, what with washing them and all... So in case I should try any, I'd probably grab...
  11. G

What Do Cloth Diapers Feel Like?

I don't know if I can, in good conscience, spend $10 a month or so on diapers when that money could go to something better. I'm considering cloth, but I ADORE how disposables feel. What I love about disposables (especially when they're taped tightly) is how fluffy and sort of solid they are...
  12. Paddedwolf

cloth diaper review for CTDC diapers

So last night I got changed into one of my CTDC (changing Times Diaper Company) cloth pre-folds and pul pants. I managed to drink a lot of tea that night so I ended up doing three full wettings in it and I'm a heavy wetter. I found that these diapers were the best thing ever for heavy wetters...
  13. LittleICme

Please vote: Do you prefer a Cloth backed or Plastic backed adult disposable diaper ?

Please vote: Do you prefer a cloth backed or plastic backed adult disposable diaper ? (If you only wear cloth diapers/plastic pants, no need to vote) Medium to Super Capacity range cloth backed adult disposable diaper with leak guards and tapes/micro-velcro or Medium to Super Capacity range...
  14. lukethefur

cloth pocket diapers/stuffers in the UK??

so I've been digging around this site and it seems i'd really like some of the snap-EZ pocket diapers... but when you're talking $20 shipping, it's like a blow to the face :( does anyone know of any UK-based alternatives for pocket diapers? or even ones that just ship cheaply to the UK. also...
  15. Builderdad31

disosable or cloth and plastic pants?

Hello, so I have an issue. Being a dl isn't one tho. So there are a number of plastic backed disposables in the market, I would like to find one as a night time diaper, but it can't be overly crinkly. Any ideas on a best pick, the cloth backed disposables I find don't snug up as good as tapes...
  16. Carboi

Babykins Cloth Diapers and Doublers

I recently bought a Babykins cloth diaper (the 11500) and I was wondering if anyone had any insight on whether it is necessary to use the doublers they sell in order to get the necessary capacity. Can anyone tell me what kind of volume they can handle out of the box, as it were? And further can...
  17. Sitherus

afraid to wet new aio

so i bought a cloth aio diaper. I bought it so that i could sleep in it snugly and hapily but not use it. But when wearing it i just have the urge to use it cause im used to that. I dont wear it during the day because i don't want it getting stained. O don't have a problem at night anymore. So...
Back