sad

1. LittlePigCub

Having to walk away from my best friend/Potential mommy due to toxicity

i'm feeling quite sad today i've had to cut ties with my best friend/potential mommy who i've know and been close with for over 2 years due to their toxic behaviour and i'm so sad to have to let go of someone i loved like family but i know it was the right thing to do, the worst part was she...
  2. Poofybutt

Back to Being a Solo Baby Boy

Hey Everyone, So, as you may have noticed, I haven’t posted much over the last few days. In addition to it being Canada Day long weekend, I was lucky enough to have a baby weekend with my Mommy friend. We’ve had plenty of fun with our Mommy and Baby friendship, this weekend was the first time...
  3. Angellothefox

01/05/18 I gave my nappies/diapers to charity

On the 01/05/18 I took out my nappies/diapers from my car boot because I am selling my car. Because of that, I have less room in my bedroom now. It looks more like a tip, and do not let Grandma see all this! :laugh: I was waiting for my new HDMI TV to arrive. It has one scart socket as well as...
  4. KittyninjaW

Mixed fellings

Hello, first off I have good news. My brother is finally leaving today for the Army. Which you would think I would feel happy about this, but I kinda have mixed emotions about this where I feel both happy because I don't have to see his annoying, abusive, Jerk, face, but I feel sad because I...
  5. B

Just told my Boyfriend... Now what?

Hello! I recently told my boyfriend that I am an AB/DL, he was ok with it, and told me to be me, but now he acts like he doesn't want to talk about it, and I'm not sure he's actually ok with it... When I told him, I asked if he still loved me, he told me "We've been dating for four years, of...
  6. Poofybutt

Feeling Down :(

Don’t really know where to put this, but I just needed to vent and maybe get a positive chat going, anyone feel free to respond. So I just had a horrible week, nothing but Masters applications, ceaseless hours of thankless, extra-curricular school work, juggling my own thesis obligations with...
  7. F

Sadly Lost My Little "Bad Mommy"

I apparently overstepped with my little, and now I think that it is over. As he was my first, and I was brand new to this, I don't quite know how to deal with the rejection. (It is a loss that a month ago I had no idea existed). I don't really want another yet, but anyone have ideas how to get...
  8. Tylexon

Affect Music has..

Does anyone else have this issue where a single song can just make a perfect mood into like total sadness and just spoil a whole day :frown: A few songs have a real meaning to me and can cause this, but I'm finding more and more songs seem to be having this affect on me..
  9. Scifer555

Falling apart, diving into more sensitive things

I am, was, and will be a sensitive person. Lately the urge to wear panties has grown and the urge to wear less masculine things as well. I don't neccesarily want to be super girly, but I don't think I'd mind crossdressing right now, even if not in public. The recent heartbreak and my ex...
  10. KittyninjaW

Can Someone Say humility

So, Anyways I was looking throughout my old page's I made, on fan Wikia's, and I'm gonna be honest, can someone say humility, although my fan fiction, I really want to go back to writing them. Although my one for YGO Card maker wiki, Litterly made me blush, and laugh at my past self. Here is a...
  11. FievelandTonyAB93

DPRTube Shutting Down

I was a frequent visitor to the DPRTube website that had been up for a few years until yesterday when the owners of the website announced they were going to shut it down. Apparently, the owners stated and I'll quote, "We have decided to close the site after our visions of a video sharing site...
  12. S

I could really use some advice about this, all of this

Alright, I'm a straight cis male. I'm only 22. Ever since I was around six, I had this strong desire to be humiliated in diapers and dresses. I loved being a sissy baby. The humiliation is what I crave and desire. Remember that Tom and Jerry episode where Tom was forced into diapers? That got...
Back