girlfriend

1. oliverfulldiaper

My Diaper GF models

Who else thinks my diaper gf has the best models ever? Lyra law and janira wolfe are the sexiest blondies I have ever seen in diapers, and that site in specific has great video quality and audio too. Their ideas for videos are good too, I just wish i had a girl like that damn they are so fine...
  2. M

Whats the best way to help my girlfriend feel comfortable around me wearing diapers?

Hello all, I've been in my relationship with my gf for 2 years now. I told her about my abdl side about 6 months into dating. We are very much in love and everything is leading to us being together for the long haul. The only big hurdle still in our relationship is that she is still a little...
  3. hiddendutchman

On the edge of telling my girlfriend

Hi there, So since I was 11-12 I have a high interest in wearing/peeing diapers and omorashi. I love to see girly/cute woman hold their pee to the extreme, and pee their pants or diaper. I am not an AB, only a diaper lover, but I do love when a women is acting like an adorable girl in her...
  4. C

out in public

Does anyone have any ideas about things I can do while out in public with my little to make her feel more little? Things that aren't super obvious but in someway display she's being a little more like a little? Obviously I'm not going to like change her while we're just sitting out in the park...
  5. PastelSaigoMaiden

What Should I do??

My girlfriend found my Diapers and she's not talking to me, I'm scared that she's going to Tell me she's breaking up. I don't want this Relationship to Be over.
  6. mojado

My girlfriend found about about the diapers

I join this forum a couple months ago getting ready to tell my girlfriend about my diaper wearing.I’ve been trying to get up the nerve to tell her, but up until yesterday have been unsuccessful. We have been dating over 3 years. I recently went to Las Vegas by myself and I stopped at...
  7. D

Girlfriend's a little, where do we start with the diapers?

Hi, my girlfriend and I have been together for the best part of the year, and around a month or so ago, she told me that she was a little. I'm actually into all this as well, but more as someone who likes other people in diapers (although not as much as she likes it), and we've been slowly going...
  8. ColinInDiapers

Thinking About Telling Girlfriend.

Hey everyone, I just started dating someone, we are starting to get a little serious now. I think it is only a matter of time before I tell her, I do think that a relationship partner should be aware of what's going on. We do not live together...Yet, but if we move in together I don't think it...
  9. C

How do I tell my girlfriend about beeing a DL?!

Okay, so I'm sure a lot of people have this issue. But I'm really desperate. I've for around 3-4 years been into diapers, and Since I now have a better opportunity to wear, I do when possible. This is just a part of me, I have always known, right from the start. That this was a secret for me to...
  10. P

G'day

Hi Guys, I am Jack, and I would like to introduce myself and give you my "story"... I am 30 and have been into the diaper/ABDL scene since I can remember. For me it is more of a sexual fetish than anything else. Over the years I have progressed from having the desire of being a "little" to...
  11. Kingllama

Told my girlfriend about loving diapers

So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her...
  12. D

(abdl) new girlfriend question

So I guess I will start out by saying I am new to adisc and this will be my first post. I am in a new relationship with a girl and I have been seeing her for two weeks. She is the most understanding and non-judgmental person I have ever met. I told her on day one how I frequently wet...
  13. Y

I'm the girlfriend of a DL

I posted my confession almost 2 weeks ago now (copied and pasted right at the bottom if you missed it. My girlfriend really wanted to share her side of things which I only just read 5 minutes ago myself. She wanted me to post it straight away so here you go: I'm the girlfriend.... So, you've...
  14. Y

Confessed to my GF last night!

150% True! I have wanted to tell my girlfriend about my interest in diapers for a few months now. We have had the most amazing highs and some of the most stressful lows that anyone could imagine and we have got through them, each time coming out the other end stronger and more committed and in...
  15. B

Oops!

Hi! I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste. I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well. First off, I've been a...
  16. MattDLJ

How to Start the 'Conversation'

So I haven't been active on here since 2008. In a way my DL attraction was almost non existant which i find hard to understand because this past month ive found it impossible to not think about them! My question is.....how should i engage the conversation with my girlfirend who ive been with...
  17. I

Very new to everything. Please read and respond! Bf is a DL and I'm still learning.

So my bf and I committed about 2 weeks ago. I've known him over 4 months now. Right from the get go I was very honest and open with him, which in turn led him to being very open and honest with me. He told me about his infantalism before we started dating, and I have been gradually learning ever...
  18. D

Girlfriend of DL Help

Hi all! I found out a month ago that my boyfriend was a DL. I love him a lot and he's such a great guy. I joined this community to better understand and talk with people in relationships with this. I've had a really difficult time coming to terms with this and as much as I try to accept it I...
  19. derek245

How to tell my girlfriend about my incontinence?

So I've met someone recently who I really love and kind of want to get into something serious with, I think she does too through some conversations we've had. My one problem is that I have no idea how to tell her about my incontinence, we're both still quite young and I'm afraid that the stigma...
  20. Outdoorsman

Wearing with girlfriend

Sorry bit of a long post but i wanted to make sure I got enough back story in. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 1/2 years now. I told here about my interest in wearing diapers about 1 1/2 years into our relationship. She was really turned off my the idea at fist and wanted nothing to...
Back