sleeping in diapers

1. K00paTr00pa

I can finally sleep in diapers now

So for years I’ve been unable to sleep in diapers despite multiple attempts and reading forums on how to do so. Usually I would get too hot wearing them, or a persistent boner would keep awake. I would then not bother wearing to bed for a long time until I got the urge to sleep in them again...
  2. EcoIncon

Protec Briefs and my Quest for a Dry Bed

My trusty bed pads are tattered and worn so I am looking at a new solution to preserve my sheets from nighttime diaper leaks. I am medically required to sleep on my side... this requirement sucks with nighttime incontinence. In an effort to get rid of pads that are itchy and move around on the...
  3. Nordicbabyboy

Been diapered and in a crib longer then as a child

Last year i past the treshold, that now i’ve been sleeping diapered in my crib for longer then as i did when i was a baby/toddler. And then i was sleeping diapered in the crib for a bit longer then usual, anyone else that has hit that treshold and what do you think about it.
  4. T

Sleep Wet or Sleep Dry?

I'm thinking of going to bed padded. I'm just wondering if it'd be better to go to bed a little wet or sleep dry and wet in the morning. I havn't wet the bed since i was 11 so these are the options. Also, are there any other bed time dialer tips you'd suggest?
  5. Pokogirl

This may make you wet while asleep

A lot of us including me want to experience the joy of going while asleep & waking up in a wet diaper. But this isn't easy as it sounds. I have broken the boundaries & now am able to wet while lying, in bed, in every position. I drink lots of water before going to bed but still don't wet it...
  6. W

Sleeping + a little daytime wearing (diaper rash)

Hi, Im a male, I usually wear an M4 to bed almost every night pretty much 5-6 nights a week, and I sometimes where them just during the day and night seldomly when i have the house to myself, and I always wet them cuz i enjoy it, and I don't change them right away, so I'll sleep in wet diaper or...
  7. Sitherus

Do you sleep in just a diaper, or nude?

I bought a cloth diaper just to feel comfortable in it and like me to feel happy. I wear it to sleep every night no pants no shirt. I was thinking if there was a fire or the alarm went off or if for some reason you had to run of of the house.would you take to time to put on pants and burn to...
Back