size 7

1. Dr2theC

Proctor and Gamble does it again

2. lilBlueyKiddo321

Size 7 nappies in Australia - Woolworths Little One’s Size 7 Roamer

For some years, us Aussies have looked on at the proliferation of Size 7 and even Size 8 nappies (diapers) becoming available in the USA and more recently UK. Meanwhile, our market has remained stagnant, content with providing only up to Size 6 before forcing parents into buying...
  3. R

pampers pants size 7 on amazon!

Really getting the feeling that the new baby dry size 8 is selling well, they have already gone up and made a baby dry pants size 7 without annyone noticing! Im now very much expecting a Cruisers or swaddlers (hopefully cruisers) Size 8 coming up soon...
  4. Uzuki

Pampers Size 7 Swaddlers Vs Cruisers

I'll first start off by saying I'm a huge fan of Pampers Swaddlers Size 7. They are by far my favourite diaper. I've tried both Cruisers and Swaddlers Size 7 and quite honestly the only difference I can decipher is the absorbancy. The Cruisers seem to be unable to absorb quickly which causes...
  5. XLdiapers

New size 7 diaper from turkey!

hello. a company in Turkey is now making a size 7 diaper in their Sleepy Sensitive diaper lineup. It is rated at 20-30kg. Are there anyone on her from Turkey that can acquire these diapers?
  6. XLdiapers

Biggest baby diapers size 7 anywhere in the world

These are the biggest size baby diapers I have ever found! They are labeled as fitting children weighing 24-36 kg or 53 to 80 lbs! They are also mentioned to fit kids 6 to 12 years of age! Does anyone know of similar diapers found anywhere in the world right now?
  7. XLdiapers

NEW Dollar General size 7 diapers found!

I just discovered a Dollar General in PA that has the size 7 in their baby diaper lineup. It si a nice find. I know that they are not available at all DG locations. I was on a drive through a town about 2 hours from me and found the size 7. The DG store was right in the middle of a town that...
  8. MellowYellow

Pampers Cruisers Size 7 will they fit me?

Hey I just recently bought some pampers underjams L/XL and they fit me they are really tight! I have a 31" inch waste 150 lbs 6'0. I fit into goodnights L/XL with absolutely no issues.:sweatdrop: The problem with the underjams are that the sides break on me if I wear them too long, am to...
Back