little side

1. lokisvixen

The plight of a big kid in a babies world

Its so hard to find cute stuff that is aimed at older littles my age range is 4-8
  2. kashi

Putting a face to your little side.

Hey guys I've got a question and possibly a desire just to talk it through assuming anyone shares a similar sentiment. My little side is a grand part of me and it is getting more and more expression as I grow more comfortable with the fact that I don't need to hold it in quite so intensely. I...
  3. kashi

Compartmental merge.

Okay so I need help to figure this out or I guess I just wanna talk it out with someone. Because I'm feeling a bit unsure of myself and how to feel. I've always compartmentalized well. Since I was young I had a knack for it. It's what got me through my rough childhood and ultimately has served...
  4. SallyJayy

Ideas For Christmas Presents🎁

My boyfriend is a little and I was wondering what I could get his little side for christmas..I know he likes toys but have no idea what kind to get.I would like to hear some little opinions on what a mommy should get for her baby.
  5. KittyninjaW

I hate things I cannot control

Hello everyone, First off I am having problems accepting myself, and It is effecting my family, Mostly becuse I don't know what myself is I don't know If I am trans or a little girl or a sissy. But One thing I do know is that I want to be a little girl and wear diapers all day and be doted on by...
  6. kashi

Making a change.

You know I thought about starting a forum awhile ago after my most recent break up which was about give or take five days ago. I don't care to recall the exact date. I have spent all that time since then getting over it and with the help of friends and family I have. No small effort on my part...
  7. kashi

Relationships and being a little

Writing this is a struggle finally admitting this to myself has been hard and now I feel really incredibly lost and I due to anxiety I feel like I can't talk to any of the people in my life who know about my little side because I feel as if I turn to them for help to often and I'm just not...
  8. KittyninjaW

Want to be little more and more......

Hello, Its me again. I said to myself that I wouldn't post anymore pitty party threads, but still this one keeps bugging me, I have a lot of good things going on in my life, but still there are plenty of bad stuff, It fells like the more I post here and accept it, The more I fell like I want to...
  9. kashi

How would you explain being little to someone outside the community?

So recently I've had to try to explain what it means to be a little to one of my best friends as well as my step mother. Both instances are long stories, but everything turned out well. Thing is I struggled with trying to explain what it meant to be a little to either of them. I thought I'd ask...
Back