diaper tapes

1. CLeazy928

Readjustments and tape.

Curious. When wearing I can adjust my Seni 3 times before the tapes start to fail. Wearing my Abena I can readjust 1 time. I like Abena more than seni but they're 2 different products. With Abena I can go longer without adjusting but I just can't readjust more than once. My question is typically...
  2. Etienne

Something about landing zones

I always seem to find that the landing zones on diapers don't go low enough for me to tape them up tightly. Does anyone else have that problem? Am I doing something wrong?
  3. LittleAlex08

Diaper Types

I suffer from bowel incontinence meaning I have to wear pull-ups. I still live with my mom and she provides me with diapers. I am not a fan of the pull-up style because I always have blowouts. My mom always buys pull-ups (unsure why) but I would much rather wear tapes for more security. How do I...
  4. Pokogirl

Bought Baby Diapers For The First Time

So...I finally mustered up my courage to go and bought some XL size baby diapers.They were cheap local brand diapers (about 2 dollar for 4 diapers).I bought these temporarily to see if they can really fit me. And they do! I mean apart from the side tapes.Although they reach the end,they snap :/...
Back